Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My Landlord is Scum!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I went to Social Services to get the asshole paid. Instead of appreciating my effort, the slumlord tells the social worker that I haven't paid any of the rent,late fees, or court costs that are owed. I haven't paid, but I'm waiting for Social Services to pay first! Now the asshole screwed himself out of them helping! I don't have the 2 months rent and other bs fees.

Will the Warrant of Removal really work? Can I cry and get out of the court officer removing me? What if I'm in the shower when they arrive?
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2017 at 12:06 AM
Replies (201-205):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 15, 2017 at 7:14 PM
I'm not moving.
mhagh
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 7:17 PM

Omg, YOU again??!!  Pay your bills and stop making these same damn posts!!

banging head into wall

lovemylife_15
by Tired as a Mother on Aug. 15, 2017 at 7:19 PM
Sure you are,right onto the street 😂

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm not moving.
mhagh
by Bronze Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 7:19 PM

But, I thought Social Services has a restraining order against you (**rolls eyes*)?  How did you get around that?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I went to Social Services and they were going to pay, but then he told them I didn't pay any of the money owed. He screwed himself out of rent money! And now he's going to get me removed! How can I get out of this?
Quoting Anonymous 3: You need to pay your rent....your landlord is not the scum. He is in the business of making money not renting apartments to people who don't pay ... Your inability to pay is not his problem.

Mom2theboy1994
by Gold Member on Aug. 15, 2017 at 7:23 PM
I'll bite. How are you avoiding moving?
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)