Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My son made me so mad this morning

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 102 Replies
So yesterday i went shopping. When I got home I had my 14 yr old bring in all the stuff while I put it up. This morning I went to make breakfast and I couldn't find the bacon. I looked and looked. I decided to go look in the backseat and there was the bag with $18 worth of bacon. I was so mad. I called him in the kitchen I told him what he did and to always make sure to check . I had to run to the store and get some more. And we didn't say breakfast until 12:30. Grr
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:04 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Lolabearlow
by boxer momma on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:07 AM
3 moms liked this
How much bacon did you buy that it was $18?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this

That's a lot of bacon. The fact you are still thinking about it hours later is a bit disturbing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:07 AM
It is $9 a pk

Quoting Lolabearlow: How much bacon did you buy that it was $18?!
Ted1242
by I'm listening. on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:07 AM
1 mom liked this
Damn, that's some expensive bacon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:08 AM
It is $9pk

Quoting Anonymous 2:

That's a lot of bacon. The fact you are still thinking about it hours later is a bit disturbing. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:08 AM
It is $9pk

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:08 AM
So you put up the food but failed to see the bacon was missing? Sounds like an honest mistake on both your parts. It sucks but I wouldn't get angry over that. Edit holy crap $9 a pack where do you live? Where I live is $4 cheaper.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:09 AM
Sound like an honest mistake, no one wants to ruin bacon. You made a mistake too by not realizing it was missing while you put everything away, it happens.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:09 AM
Yeah I don't buy it often. Usually I get the big box of sausage unless I find it on sale but we haven't had it in a while

Quoting Ted1242: Damn, that's some expensive bacon.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:10 AM
I just put the stuff up with the amount I got I didn't make sure everything was on there
It usually is

Quoting Anonymous 3: So you put up the food but failed to see the bacon was missing? Sounds like an honest mistake on both your parts. It sucks but I wouldn't get angry over that.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)