Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I met her 5 years ago

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies
1 mom liked this

Mobile Photo

Yep, she came to our hospital after the Aurora theater shootings where we cared for many of the victims in the ICU.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:39 AM
Confused why we are supposed to care that you met her 5 years ago? 5 years, as in roughly 1826 days...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:39 AM
1 mom liked this
you're so lucky. I love her she and her family are awesome and will be forever missed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:42 AM
How lucky! I've always liked her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:43 AM
I'm a nurse that worked there at the time. We were very lucky. Obama went to the U that day where most of the other victims were taken.

Quoting Anonymous 3: you're so lucky. I love her she and her family are awesome and will be forever missed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:44 AM
It popped up on my feed. You don't have to care. Just move along. It's really that simple.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Confused why we are supposed to care that you met her 5 years ago? 5 years, as in roughly 1826 days...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:46 AM
It was a question. A legitimate question. Really that simple.

You don't get to tell people where to go on the interwebs. :)

Quoting Anonymous 1: It popped up on my feed. You don't have to care. Just move along. It's really that simple.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Confused why we are supposed to care that you met her 5 years ago? 5 years, as in roughly 1826 days...
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:48 AM
Have a nice night!

Quoting Anonymous 2: It was a question. A legitimate question. Really that simple.

Quoting Anonymous 1: It popped up on my feed. You don't have to care. Just move along. It's really that simple.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:49 AM
You too! And since you needed one bump from me, here's another.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Have a nice night!

Quoting Anonymous 2: It was a question. A legitimate question. Really that simple.

susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:57 AM

That would be a life highlight, for sure! I will always miss her and President Obama. Classier, more gracious people are hard to come by.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 1:59 AM

It seems distasteful to say you were lucky given the circumstances. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: I'm a nurse that worked there at the time. We were very lucky. Obama went to the U that day where most of the other victims were taken.
Quoting Anonymous 3: you're so lucky. I love her she and her family are awesome and will be forever missed.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)