• In the Spotlight:
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I was rolling meatballs

Posted by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:51 PM
  • 81 Replies
And the Rottweiler was giving me the death glare so I put the meat away and I'm just going to order pizza tonight. I've been creeped out by the dog lately but I haven't mentioned it to my SO. Have you ever been attacked by a dog?
by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
12345abcde54321
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:52 PM
1 mom liked this
Yes and I was ROLLING MEATBALLS!
I can never look at a meatball the same way again
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:52 PM
No I have not. My DD was attacked by a neighbor's boxer one time. They had to put the dog down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:53 PM
5 moms liked this
You sound unstable. The dog was watching the meat. Put the dog outside or in another room when prepping meat if it bothers you to have the dog look at the meat.
ReaIisticbeauti
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:54 PM
Omg are you serious? I've never felt so scared of the dog in my life. Did it bite you?

Quoting 12345abcde54321: Yes and I was ROLLING MEATBALLS!
I can never look at a meatball the same way again
vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:54 PM
Lol, this. Wtf OP?

Quoting Anonymous 2: You sound unstable. The dog was watching the meat. Put the dog outside or in another room when prepping meat if it bothers you to have the dog look at the meat.
ReaIisticbeauti
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:55 PM
Was the injury serious?

Quoting Anonymous 1: No I have not. My DD was attacked by a neighbor's boxer one time. They had to put the dog down.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:55 PM
Bump
brime98
by Ruby Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:56 PM
My dogs aren't allowed in the kitchen.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:56 PM
Superficial scratches and a couple bite marks on her bottom. No stitches...scared her to death though. And me!

Quoting ReaIisticbeauti: Was the injury serious?

Quoting Anonymous 1: No I have not. My DD was attacked by a neighbor's boxer one time. They had to put the dog down.
ReaIisticbeauti
by Gold Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 2:57 PM
You're the one who sounds unstable. I've been around this dog for awhile now and I've never felt this threatened before and I'm not going to ignore it. I've cooked meat thousands of times in front of the dog but this time it was different.

Quoting Anonymous 2: You sound unstable. The dog was watching the meat. Put the dog outside or in another room when prepping meat if it bothers you to have the dog look at the meat.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)