Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Today I Am Proud To Be An American

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I'm vacationing in NC and went to the local Unitarian Universalist church this morning. They talked about what happened in Charlottesville yesterday and then they hosted a vigil this afternoon. About 50 people, young and old, showed up with flags and signs and we sang UU songs. It was so beautiful and so moving. Yesterday I was ashamed to be an American, to be from a place that allowed things like that to happen. But today I'm reminded that there are more good people than bad in this country and even little mountain towns won't let hate win βœŒοΈβ€οΈπŸ’›πŸ’šπŸ’™πŸ’œ
by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 4:27 PM
Replies (41-50):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:01 PM
πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜‚

Quoting Anonymous 9: The irony is pretty comical.

Quoting Anonymous 3: So proud that you made a post and bashed people (calling them pathetic)for not responding quickly enough???

Quoting PaganMom1993: Seriously? Y'all can insult each other and stir up drama all day long but you can't take two seconds to acknowledge something good? Pathetic.
PaganMom1993
by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:01 PM
Thank you for proving my point lol.

Quoting my2kidsmom9498: Hmmm, good for you.
Bookwormy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:01 PM
Or kick it, lol! JK!

Quoting Anonymous 7: I'll bend over for you so you can kiss it!
Quoting Bookwormy: If you are so proud of your mathematical skills and put downs, don't go anon! Show your face with your ass!
Quoting Anonymous 7: That's just wonderful. 500 made you feel ashamed but 50 people made you feel proud. Give yourself a freaking cookie lady. You deserve it! Bravo!
Quoting PaganMom1993: It was last minute and there's only about 70 people that go to that church. So over half of them showed up. I'd say that's a pretty big turn out.
Quoting Anonymous 7: Wow! 50 people! That was a huge turn out! That changes everything.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:03 PM
Wah wah wah!!!
I don't like the anon button so I'm going to say hateful shit like "I see you can't show your face and your ass at the same time" when ever there is an opposing view.
Very childish on your part.
Have fun!

Quoting Bookwormy: I informed you that you are projecting whining onto me. Isn't stopping your behavior. You can keep going, but I'm well aware of your behaviors here. πŸ˜‰

Quoting Anonymous 3: I informed you about the feature (since you arent even a member of this group) and then suggested you realize it's part of this group and to get over it.

Go ahead and spend all day, everyday bitching about that button...this should be fun to watch!! 🀣🀣

Quoting Bookwormy: I gave an authentic criticism, you didn't like it and whined, now you are projecting your behavior onto me. Classic! πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

Quoting Anonymous 3: You didn't like what 7 said, so you attacked her use of the anon button.
This is all on YOU!πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quoting Bookwormy: You didn't like my criticism, you whined about it, then you projected your behavior onto me. Classic...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜„

Quoting Anonymous 3: Whiner πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Quoting Bookwormy: Yeah, nope, sure don't. Thanks for playing.

Quoting Anonymous 3: You aren't even a member of this group.
Anonymous is a feature here so you need to build a bridge and get the fuck over that shit right now.

Quoting Bookwormy: I see you can't show your face & ass at the same time, or you wouldn't go anon.

Quoting Anonymous 7: Wow! 50 people! That was a huge turn out! That changes everything.
Bookwormy
by Bronze Member on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:05 PM
Sounds good. Thanks & you have a great night as well. Love you bunches! πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜

Quoting Anonymous 3: Wah wah wah!!!
I don't like the anon button so I'm going to say hateful shit like "I see you can't show your face and your ass at the same time" when ever there is an opposing view.
Have fun!

Quoting Bookwormy: I informed you that you are projecting whining onto me. Isn't stopping your behavior. You can keep going, but I'm well aware of your behaviors here. πŸ˜‰

Quoting Anonymous 3: I informed you about the feature (since you arent even a member of this group) and then suggested you realize it's part of this group and to get over it.

Go ahead and spend all day, everyday bitching about that button...this should be fun to watch!! 🀣🀣

Quoting Bookwormy: I gave an authentic criticism, you didn't like it and whined, now you are projecting your behavior onto me. Classic! πŸ˜…πŸ€£πŸ˜‚πŸ˜„

Quoting Anonymous 3: You didn't like what 7 said, so you attacked her use of the anon button.

Quoting Bookwormy: You didn't like my criticism, you whined about it, then you projected your behavior onto me. Classic...πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ˜…πŸ˜„

Anonymous is a feature here so you need to build a bridge and get the fuck over that shit right now.

Quoting Bookwormy: I see you can't show your face & ass at the same time, or you wouldn't go anon.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 11 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:05 PM
I don't give a shit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:06 PM
I know that's right!! πŸ‘βœŒπŸ‘‹

Quoting Bookwormy: Sounds good. Thanks & you have a great night as well. Love you bunches! πŸ˜™πŸ˜˜

Quoting Anonymous 3: Wah wah wah!!!
Have fun!

GlitterInTheAir
by on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:08 PM
I came in here ready to be like you Nazi lol

But yea, no. Not proud to be an American today. Lost that pride the day trump was elected
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:10 PM
Oh munch fucking god I'm dead!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Anonymous
by Anonymous 12 on Aug. 13, 2017 at 7:11 PM

Wait a minute, you're the woman who is married and went out on a date. How did it go?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)