Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

UPDATE w/pic!! Did you have a dream about the gender of your baby before you found out?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 31 Replies

Mobile Photo

DH and I are expecting our first baby and so far I've had a dream where I walked into our backyard to a huge in-ground pool full of little naked baby boys in swimmies, and another one where we were told it's boy/girl twins. Lol. We're wanting a boy so bad!

Did you have any dreams about yours? Were they correct?

UPDATE: So today the tech confirmed twins. I am completely shocked.. I was sure that my rapid weight gain (not fat really just bump and boobs) and raging hormones was because it's my 3rd pregnancy and I'm older. Twins don't even run on either side of the family. It will be early October before we find out the sexes.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:30 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:33 AM
I dreamt a lot my last was a boy. I was CONVINCED it was a boy. Nope. Girl #5.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:36 AM
Nooooooooo lol. I'm convinced because this pregnancy is so different from my pregnancies with my girls (they were identical pregnancies), plus my DH has 2 sons already. This baby will be the tiebreaker between his 2 boys and my 2 girls. Fingers crossed for me lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: I dreamt a lot my last was a boy. I was CONVINCED it was a boy. Nope. Girl #5.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:43 AM
Yes, with both pregnancies I had a dream of just after I gave birth to them. I was right both times. They even looked very similar to what I dreamed they would look like. It was crazy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:45 AM
That's part of why I was convinced. It was different from my other pregnancies. No morning sickness (I had it real bad with the others), no food aversions or cravings, no migraines, lots of energy from beginning end. I didn't gain as much weight and she carried up high verses down low with the others. I didn't believe at all she was a girl. Even at the ultrasound, I thought they had to have been wrong.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Nooooooooo lol. I'm convinced because this pregnancy is so different from my pregnancies with my girls (they were identical pregnancies), plus my DH has 2 sons already. This baby will be the tiebreaker between his 2 boys and my 2 girls. Fingers crossed for me lol

Quoting Anonymous 2: I dreamt a lot my last was a boy. I was CONVINCED it was a boy. Nope. Girl #5.
BCauseImAwesome
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:45 AM

I dreamt of my babies but not really related to gender. I always know what gender my babies are though, starting around 7-8 weeks. I cant explain it, I just know. Im never wrong. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Only with the 1st and 7th.
Correct both times. With the 7th though it was actually my daughter coming to me. I had a dream twice. Once a few years before i was pregnant, once at about 20 weeks. The dream child is an exact replica of my little girl.
EmilyH87
by Platinum Member on Aug. 14, 2017 at 11:47 AM
I kept dreaming I had a girl, but I had a boy.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2017 at 12:25 PM
That's amazing!

Quoting Anonymous 4: Only with the 1st and 7th.
Correct both times. With the 7th though it was actually my daughter coming to me. I had a dream twice. Once a few years before i was pregnant, once at about 20 weeks. The dream child is an exact replica of my little girl.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2017 at 12:28 PM
I've been opposite because everyone I know says that people with girls have morning sickness, but I never had it with either of my girls and with this one I have been nauseous since I hit 7 weeks and have been sick once in the evening.

Also, my boobs are already getting bigger (something that didn't happen until the last month of pregnancy with my girls) and I already have that confusing "is she fat or pregnant" bump lol but I haven't gained weight. It's very weird.

Quoting Anonymous 2: That's part of why I was convinced. It was different from my other pregnancies. No morning sickness (I had it real bad with the others), no food aversions or cravings, no migraines, lots of energy from beginning end. I didn't gain as much weight and she carried up high verses down low with the others. I didn't believe at all she was a girl. Even at the ultrasound, I thought they had to have been wrong.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Nooooooooo lol. I'm convinced because this pregnancy is so different from my pregnancies with my girls (they were identical pregnancies), plus my DH has 2 sons already. This baby will be the tiebreaker between his 2 boys and my 2 girls. Fingers crossed for me lol

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 14, 2017 at 12:29 PM
I knew DD1 was a girl. And with DD2 I just wanted a boy so I convinced myself that's what she was lol with this one.. I feel like it's a boy but I'm also concerned I may just be wishing too hard like I did with DD2. Lol.

Quoting BCauseImAwesome:

I dreamt of my babies but not really related to gender. I always know what gender my babies are though, starting around 7-8 weeks. I cant explain it, I just know. Im never wrong. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)