Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What Kind Of Purse Do You Have?

Posted by   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

I just got the Disney princess purse today and I'm so excited! It's super cute and holds a ton of stuff. It'll be perfect for flying. It currently has my large clutch wallet, my keys, a few protein bars, some make up, my receipt book, and an umbrella, and there's room for way more. I could probably fit a whole change of clothes in there too lol.

The Nightmare Before Christmas one is my old one that I got for Christmas. I love it too but this one is more sturdy and holds way more. I only recently got into nice purses. I used to only use messenger bags. They were so handy when the kids were little and still in diapers and needed sippy cups and snacks all the time. Now that they're older, I've started using regular purses and just keeping snacks and drinks in the car.

What kind are you currently using? How many do you have? Do you use a different one for every outfit or use the same one for a while before you switch?
by on Aug. 16, 2017 at 7:10 PM
Replies (201-210):
mammakittykat
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:25 PM
Iam the same way. The only purse I own is one I use only when my husband and I go out and I am wearing a dress.

Quoting squeekers: I don't own any. My wallet lives in my back pocket. My keys hook on my belt loop. Cell phone left front pocket, change in right front pocket. My chapstick holder is on my keychain.
Zengirl79
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:25 PM
1 mom liked this

Most of the time I use my Louis Vuitton tote.  I also have a black tote that I use that I got at DSW for like $20.  And I have a smaller Gucci bag when i don't want to carry a lot of stuff.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 41 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:34 PM
1 mom liked this
Louis Vuitton speedy 25 monogram.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:37 PM
1 mom liked this
Harley davidson it's small so it's easy on the bike
beYOUtywithin_
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
I have a couple that I used to use, but since having ds I just use a big bag my dad's girlfriend made for me. It's really pretty!
beYOUtywithin_
by on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:40 PM
I have a couple that I used to use, but since having ds I just use a big bag my dad's girlfriend made for me. It's really pretty!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 43 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 6:49 PM
1 mom liked this
Either a prada or one of my Judith Leiber's
squeekers
by squeekers on Aug. 17, 2017 at 7:57 PM
Yes. This too. I have an over the shoulder quilty bag I usually wear for the beach or farmer's market.

Quoting mammakittykat: Iam the same way. The only purse I own is one I use only when my husband and I go out and I am wearing a dress.

Quoting squeekers: I don't own any. My wallet lives in my back pocket. My keys hook on my belt loop. Cell phone left front pocket, change in right front pocket. My chapstick holder is on my keychain.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 20 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 8:48 PM
Lmao

Quoting Anonymous 7: Well I am trolling. Like I said you're late to the party and this was already discussed.

But in all reality. I did vacation in the Virgin Islands last year.

Quoting Anonymous 20: Great for you? When you vacation in the Hamptons, you mean? Lol You should just shut it, Troll.
Quoting Anonymous 7: Must be fun. The internet doesn't exist to me when I'm on vacation.
Quoting Anonymous 20: So sorry. I'm on vacation. Watching shooting stars from the dock took precedence over purses. Lol
Quoting Anonymous 7: You're late to the party.
Quoting Anonymous 20: You are so full of it. Lmao I'm thinking closer to South Bronx. Only trash uses the word "trick". I mean, maybe you were on Park Avenue turning a "trick" last night, but that is as close as your type would get to Park Ave. Lol
Quoting Anonymous 7: The gutter of Park Avenue honey. Mmmm hmmm
Quoting Anonymous 20: You just ooze class. Lol Did you just crawl out of the gutter?
Quoting Anonymous 7: Nobody asked you trick.
Quoting Anonymous 20: Classy is subjective. I don't look at that purse and think "classy". I think "tacky". Haha
Quoting Anonymous 7: My purse was under $100 soooo I don't really know what your point is. But mine is a classy purse. I would never consider buying something with cartoons on it.
Quoting PaganMom1993: It's nicer than a torn up messenger bag so it's nice for me. It was $50 which, is about what I'm willing to spend on a purse. I will never understand spending hundreds of dollars on a bag. Ridiculous to me even though I could afford it. I have a quirky style and I've never seen a massively expensive purse that I liked. I do have a really cool studded Michael Kors wallet that I've had for years and love but my mom bought it for me. I never would have spent over a hundred bucks on a wallet. But you do you. No need to be so judgemental.
Quoting Anonymous 7:

Mobile Photo

I have this Vera Wang purse.

I think it's funny that you called your Disney purse a "nice purse". Lol! That's a kids purse.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 44 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 9:10 PM
My current every day is a Michael kors I got at off 5th and had a gift card so it wasn't much out of pocket. The others are 3 coach purses (from the outlet). 1 large one, small shoulder bag and a cross body bag. Both of my wallets are coach. I got tired of purses breaking all the time and these have lasted me the last 6+ years.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)