Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Since it is appropriate and in my own home

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 74 Replies
I guess when my teenage son friends spend the night I will start wearing my tank tops without a bra and my little bitty short around my house . I mean it is appropriate and all. Right.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:33 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:34 PM
It isn't and people who say it is are attention whores.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:35 PM
I know. I change into sweats and a t-shirt normally out of respect for myself and the boys and my son

Quoting Anonymous 2: It isn't and people who say it is are attention whores.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:35 PM
I know. I change into sweats and a t-shirt normally out of respect for myself and the boys and my son

Quoting Anonymous 2: It isn't and people who say it is are attention whores.
LaughinTattoo7
by Frenchy on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:35 PM
2 moms liked this

If thats what you normally wear, then rock out. I wear yoga pants and a tank with no bra. I dont edit it for no one. Hell, I water my yard everynight wearing it and none of the moms/dads in the neighborhood have complained when talking to me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:36 PM
Exactly!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:37 PM
I am a 34 f. I am sure my son would be embarrassed for me to wear tank tops without a bra. And the boys and ds would be uncomfortable

Quoting LaughinTattoo7:

If thats what you normally wear, then rock out. I wear yoga pants and a tank with no bra. I dont edit it for no one. Hell, I water my yard everynight wearing it and none of the moms/dads in the neighborhood have complained when talking to me

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:39 PM
1 mom liked this
That just means their pervs. Smh. *sarcasm *

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am a 34 f. I am sure my son would be embarrassed for me to wear tank tops without a bra. And the boys and ds would be uncomfortable

Quoting LaughinTattoo7:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:40 PM
I know right.

Quoting Anonymous 4: That just means their pervs. Smh. *sarcasm *

Quoting Anonymous 1: I am a 34 f. I am sure my son would be embarrassed for me to wear tank tops without a bra. And the boys and ds would be uncomfortable

Quoting LaughinTattoo7:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:40 PM
I know right.

Quoting Anonymous 4: That just means their pervs. Smh. *sarcasm *

Quoting LaughinTattoo7:

imyourPuppy
by Ruby Member on Aug. 16, 2017 at 11:44 PM
In my family we are OK with our naked bodies. We do t like to wear a lot of clothes in the house. When my kids' friends come over, I wear something more modest. My kids go to religious school and many of their friends' mothers wear long skirts and are covered. I don't want these kids to be uncomfortable in our house.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)