Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dont know where charlottesville is

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 101 Replies

Or what happened there and honestly I dont give a fuck. 

I dont care to "show support" or blah blah blah. It has 0 to do with my life and I wish I could stop seeing the name everywhere

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:59 AM
6 moms liked this
Stay in your uninformed, ignorant bubble, then.

I couldn't imagine living life without a clue as to what is going on around me, though.
Moon.Maiden
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:59 AM
2 moms liked this
You really should care about current events, especially now. What is going on right now, in this country, is changing the face of this country in a very bad way, and has the potential to end badly.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:00 AM
Don t go online, watch tv or read the newspaper. Problem solved.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:00 AM
2 moms liked this
Look, there's a scratch n sniff sticker on the bottom of the pool. If you go smell it, you won't have to hear about it anymore.
Not_A_Native
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:08 AM
1 mom liked this

I can't imagine being that incurious about what is going on in the world, and what it means.  It DOES affect you, you just don't know it yet.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:10 AM
1 mom liked this
They were fucking Nazis.

If you aren't speaking out against Nazis, you are supporting them. There are only 2 sides here, and being silent is being complicit.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:11 AM
3 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Yep.

Quoting Not_A_Native:

I can't imagine being that incurious about what is going on in the world, and what it means.  It DOES affect you, you just don't know it yet.

left.drowning
by Fix Me on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:14 AM
I have never seen this. I like it. Thank you for sharing.

Quoting Anonymous 4:

Mobile Photo

Yep.

Quoting Not_A_Native:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:17 AM
1 mom liked this
That's kind of sad. No, it's a lot sad. I can't imagine living in the kind of bubble that you live in.

I wouldn't have been able to tell you were exactly Charlottesville was two weeks ago but we actually drove through there, and stopped, on the 6th on our way through Virginia. I was saddened to hear of the violence there not only because of the violence but because we'd been there, stopped for fuel and lunch and interacted with some of the locals and that made it less unknown to me.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2017 at 2:17 AM

It clearly isnt around me and I dont live in a bubble 

Quoting KendallsMommee: Stay in your uninformed, ignorant bubble, then. I couldn't imagine living life without a clue as to what is going on around me, though.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)