Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

HBO needs to get their s*** together....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 46 Replies

They have fucked up so bad when it comes to Game of thrones. First they were hacked and info about the rest of the episodes in the season was released. Then the hackers released an episode early. 

Now HBO themselves accidentally released another episode early

Like how hard is it to NOT fuck up so bad? I like watching the episodes when they air but when they are leaked early it is almost impossible to get to the official day without hearing spoilers so I just started watching them early 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2017 at 11:06 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:13 PM
1 mom liked this
Yeah how dare they get hacked, or someone make a human mistake. 🙄
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:13 PM
Yawn...like it matters.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:14 PM
I will say the internet hasn't spoiled anything for me. And I have seen the leaked episode and I'm also keeping my lips completely sealed.

I can't wait for the finale !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:14 PM
How stupid.
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:17 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't follow anything or anyone so I can see spoilers. I am behind 3 episodes right now. 

HBO is refusing to pay the hackers, which I don't blame them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:20 PM

This isnt even the first season shit like this happens. They clearly need to figure something out. This doesnt happen with other TV stations 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yeah how dare they get hacked, or someone make a human mistake. 🙄

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:23 PM
Lol their other stations don't have game of thrones. 😌😌😌

Quoting Anonymous 1:

This isnt even the first season shit like this happens. They clearly need to figure something out. This doesnt happen with other TV stations 

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yeah how dare they get hacked, or someone make a human mistake. 🙄

ColieO
by Emerald Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:23 PM
Then stop supporting them and get off the internet. Shit happens. Who cares? It's tv.
madwifa
by Gold Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:25 PM
I would pay a dime to these hackers let them leak them it won't change a thing for me
Meowmuffin
by Silver Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 1:27 PM

You know they did it on purpose right? not the hack but the leak yesterday ? They make tons of money off game of thrones merchandise sales so the leaks give them free advertising. Since it's a subscription service they are not losing any money from it. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)