Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Stop asking about it!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 249 Replies
1 mom liked this
I don't care if you (my mom) wants me to get my tubes tied. I'm terrified to get it done. I'm terrified of possibly feeling them. I'm just so terrified of it. I'm on birth control. I take it everyday. I pay my share of bills here because my parents cannot afford the rent here and I help. My dh also sends me money since he works out of state. We had our 4th baby 3 months ago. I will not get my tubes tied. I don't care what she says. Not happening.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:19 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:22 PM
Why are you afraid? Aren't you afraid of the hormones you are putting into your body?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:24 PM
1 mom liked this
Very low hormones and no. I'm more scared of being put under and them sticking a thing in my vagina

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why are you afraid? Aren't you afraid of the hormones you are putting into your body?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:24 PM
3 moms liked this
Then you need to live on your own. You have four kids already.
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:25 PM
Why does she want you to get your tubes tied? I'd tell her if she doesn't stop you'll move out and she can deal with the bills herself. I got my tubes tied after my 4th because I couldn't take any chances of getting pregnant again. My body couldn't handle another one.
3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:27 PM

LOL.

Tinse
by Crazy Bird Lady on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:27 PM

I had mine done without a problem.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:30 PM

be realistic i had my tubes tied in 1993 and im just fine

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:31 PM
They tied/burnt mine when youngest DS was 2 months. They made a tiny incision in the edge of my bellybutton. It was painless. Then again, birth control wreaked havoc on my body, I couldn't take them.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Very low hormones and no. I'm more scared of being put under and them sticking a thing in my vagina

Quoting Anonymous 2: Why are you afraid? Aren't you afraid of the hormones you are putting into your body?
lovingmommy4316
by Bronze Member on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:31 PM
I had mine tied during my C-section so I was already numb ! But a friend of mine had it done 6 weeks after having her daughter. They numbed her and went through her stomach I believe and not her vagina. She was sore once the numbness went away. It really isn't as bad as you think.
But it is your decision and if you dont want to hear your mother talk about it... Then move out. You are grown and she is grown.
JalynSpoon
by CajunTarHeel on Aug. 17, 2017 at 12:33 PM

Haha.. Good grief.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)