Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Anyone going to watch the eclipse

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:07 AM
  • 63 Replies
?
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:08 AM
Yessums. We rented a hotel in SC.
Devilish_One
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:10 AM
Nice. We had a news article of a lady that is charging $1500 a night for people to camp out in her field.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Yessums. We rented a hotel in SC.
handy0318
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:10 AM
2 moms liked this

I am particularly lucky...

I live where we will get over 2 minutes of total eclipse. It's also my birthday. So, we're having friends come up to stay the weekend and enjoy the show!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:11 AM
1 mom liked this
Nope...I will be working. I work for an eye doctor...we are expecting an increase in our patient load after the eclipse. Please be careful if you plan on watching.
Devilish_One
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:12 AM
I'm staying in.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Nope...I will be working. I work for an eye doctor...we are expecting an increase in our patient load after the eclipse. Please be careful if you plan on watching.
Devilish_One
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:12 AM
Happy Birthday

Quoting handy0318:

I live where we will get over 2 minutes of total eclipse. It's also my birthday. So, we're having friends come up to stay the weekend and enjoy the show!

Mizz_Sassyfrass
by Platinum Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:14 AM
We're staying home and watching it from our yard. Traffic is already insane in a central Oregon.
rag3
by Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:14 AM
1 mom liked this
I probably won't......both my and my youngest daughter wear glasses and I wouldn't want to damage our eyes more than they already are. Besides it's my daughters 11th birthday so I hope we will be too busy to watch it.
handy0318
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:14 AM

Thank you! 

Quoting Devilish_One: Happy Birthday
Quoting handy0318:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 1:14 AM
Yes girl we are in Oregon so we will go out and watch it. Not that it's a huge deal. I watched one through a dark piece of a glass when I was a kid.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)