Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

He is no longer my concern

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 37 Replies
2 moms liked this
My soon to be ex left us in Febuary. With no warning and no idea why. We haven't heard from him since. Late Tuesday night he called me drunk out of his mind wanting me to pick his ass up from a bar 2 hours away. Obviously I said no. Wednesday morning I was notified by the state troopers that he was in an accident and at a hospital and also under arrest. I just told thanks but its not my problem or my concern.
This morning as I was leaving for work his parents arrived from 6 hours away wanting to stay with me so they could visit him and get him on his feet. I told them I wasn't interested in hosting them and that they would be better served staying in a hotel closer to him. They asked me if I had seen him or taken our daughter to seen him. I told them I had absolutely no plans to see him or talk to him outside of a court room. Of course that went over like a ton of bricks. Then they tried to insist on taking our 9 month old daughter to the hospital to visit him. That was a hell no. Mainly on the advice of my lawyer. STBEX has made several threats about removing her from the state.
VNow they just called saying that he has been released from the hospital bit was immediately arrested and being held on 10,000 dollars secured bail. They needed me to pay it so he didn't lose his job.At that point I just started laughing. I finally told them that this is none of my business or my concern and that there is absolutely no reason to be talking to me about this crap. I told them if they contacted me again I will begin pursuing harassment charges. I don't know what else I can do to get this through their heads.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:16 AM
Block their numbers. And get full custody of your kid asap!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:18 AM
I'm working on the custody issue but it takes time

Quoting Anonymous 2: Block their numbers. And get full custody of your kid asap!
mommyof11050307
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:19 AM
Did they know y'all are going through a divorce?? I think it's odd that they just showed up and expected you to be the doting wife.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:21 AM
I don't know of he told them or not. I never speak to them

Quoting mommyof11050307: Did they know y'all are going through a divorce?? I think it's odd that they just showed up and expected you to be the doting wife.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:21 AM

I don't blame you. You're very smart. Always listen to your lawyer. He would be dead to me after that shit. Strike one is threatening to take the kids, strike 2 is getting a DUI. Hopefully your car insurance doesn't go up too much if he was still on a policy with you. I'd be most pissed about that honestly. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:22 AM
I'm going to assume they are aware of the situation? That 7 months ago their wonderful son walked out with out a word or care for your well being nor that of to your dd? Tjat he went 7 months without seeing his kid or supporting her? And now they think you should just forget all that and run to rescue him?! I gotta say they are pretty ballsy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:25 AM
Did he hurt anyone other than himself in the accident? Praying he ran into a tree or something and not another human being.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:26 AM
No. He hit 3 cars and there were multiple injuries. That's why his bail is so high

Quoting Anonymous 5: Did he hurt anyone other than himself in the accident? Praying he ran into a tree or something and not another human being.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:27 AM
😔

Quoting Anonymous 1: No. He hit 3 cars and there were multiple injuries. That's why his bail is so high

Quoting Anonymous 5: Did he hurt anyone other than himself in the accident? Praying he ran into a tree or something and not another human being.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:27 AM
I have no idea. Its not my place to tell them

Quoting Anonymous 4: I'm going to assume they are aware of the situation? That 7 months ago their wonderful son walked out with out a word or care for your well being nor that of to your dd? Tjat he went 7 months without seeing his kid or supporting her? And now they think you should just forget all that and run to rescue him?! I gotta say they are pretty ballsy!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)