Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

First World Friday

Posted by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:26 PM
  • 139 Replies
I made a ham sandwich and decided that's not what I want. DS ate it. I wish I had some roast beef. Peanut butter and jelly it is?

What's your petty problem today?
by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:26 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
bluebunnybabe
by kid crack dealer on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:27 PM
During the summer, I have four daycares I go to on Fridays. They all finished up last Friday except one so I have to go to work for one daycare.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:29 PM
I missed my boot camp class because camp called me 10 minutes after I dropped the kids to say my youngest was out of swim diapers. They couldn't have told me yesterday? And it's the LAST DAY of camp.
Famousglm714
by Gina on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:31 PM

My car is still in the shop! Today marks 3 weeks. They keep sending the wrong parts. It's supposed to be ready today. This is ridiculous. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:31 PM
Ive had too much packing to do for vacation to get to DSW to use my 10 off coupon.
Am REALLY gonna try to run over there from 2-3.
razorbackfan
by BadgerMom on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:42 PM
1 mom liked this
Laundry and I don't want to do it. I hate laundry. Oh and doing the dishes.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:44 PM
This!!!

Quoting razorbackfan: Laundry and I don't want to do it. I hate laundry. Oh and doing the dishes.
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:45 PM
1 mom liked this
That's a drag. Hope they buy a lot 🍦🍦

Quoting bluebunnybabe: During the summer, I have four daycares I go to on Fridays. They all finished up last Friday except one so I have to go to work for one daycare.
littlesippycup
by Baby T-rex Arms on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:46 PM
That's bullshit.

Quoting Famousglm714:

My car is still in the shop! Today marks 3 weeks. They keep sending the wrong parts. It's supposed to be ready today. This is ridiculous. 

krisnkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:47 PM

Mine is incdredibly First world petty!

I don't like the vehicle that I planned to buy. Now I can't decide what kind I want.

I was going to get a Highlander but then I sat in it and hated it. Tried the 4runner, liked it, but didn't love it. I'm thinking Traverse now.

Famousglm714
by Gina on Aug. 18, 2017 at 12:47 PM
1 mom liked this

It really is. I guess every time they send a wrong part the insurance person has to come back out. It's such an ordeal. My mom says well that's what happens when you have a foreign car, LOL. NO. 

Quoting littlesippycup: That's bullshit.
Quoting Famousglm714:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)