Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My mother is the town whore. I'm over it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 110 Replies
It is so embarrassing. My Mom was 15 when I was born. I'm now 23. I have a (half) brother who is 16. She has never been married but we have had a long line of "step dads" who she eventually gets bored with and cheats on or dumps or vice versa. She goes to my brothers foot ball games in short shorts and skimpy tank tops, flirts with the other kids' dads. It's mortifying. She looks really good for her age, I'll admit but she dressed like she is my age, not 38. It's disgusting. I love my Mom. Don't get me wrong. She's sweet and funny and a lot of fun but she is really embarrassing. I know there really isn't anything I can do about it. I'm mostly just venting because she's getting ready to go to a football parent meeting at my brother's school and she looks like a slutty teenage girl. I'm so sick of it.

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:51 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:52 PM
6 moms liked this
You shouldn't slut shame your own mother.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:53 PM
What a shitty daughter
LeftieX
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:53 PM
7 moms liked this
Well..a 38 year old who is still hot!? But that's soooooooooo ooooooold!!! Have her committed.

:p
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:53 PM
2 moms liked this

So move a thousand miles away.

Problem solved.

cali_gurl
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:54 PM

Just ignore her and laugh it off. Don't take it personally or let it reflect on you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:54 PM
Yeah. My mom was the same. She ended up with 8 kids. Abandoning all but three of them. I have very little contact with her now.
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:56 PM
8 moms liked this

im amazed at the 1st 5 answers..

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I would be embarrassed too. You can be embarrassed and still love her, obviously. Is she a dancer? I knew a lot of dancers like that when I worked at the club. I was childless but I always wondered how their kids felt. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:58 PM
She used to be. Now she stays home because the latest "step dad" has money.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

I would be embarrassed too. You can be embarrassed and still love her, obviously. Is she a dancer? I knew a lot of dancers like that when I worked at the club. I was childless but I always wondered how their kids felt. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 2:59 PM
She only had us 2 and she has never abandoned us. So I give her that. She's a sweet, loving person. But she is also embarrassing.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Yeah. My mom was the same. She ended up with 8 kids. Abandoning all but three of them. I have very little contact with her now.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)