Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

You identify as one.

Stop reducing women to their biological processes. 

Stop ridiculing others for their birthing choices.

Stop acting like giving birth in a certain way makes you superior.

Stop passing judgment upon others for their medical choices.

Stop tearing other women down in hopes it makes you look better. 

by on Aug. 18, 2017 at 7:06 PM
Replies (311-320):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 75 on Jan. 4, 2018 at 8:36 AM

Agreed. 

Quoting Anonymous 74: Well... If you have a vagina and are human you're a real woman. I've never thought of how you give birth as a determination of such. I think a real woman wouldn't abort though. That's a shell of a woman.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 76 on Jan. 7, 2018 at 9:28 AM

I am a real woman because:

i nurture those in my care.

i sacrifice my wants and needs for the sake of others

i protect those who cannot defend themselves

i give comfort and affection willingly.

Even if I had a penis between my legs, I would still consider myself a "real woman" period.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 75 on Jan. 12, 2018 at 12:44 PM
1 mom liked this

Science says different lol

Velisity
by on Jan. 19, 2018 at 9:09 AM

I can't and won't get on board with this. 

You're female if you were born one. You are "transgender" if you identify one. You can pretend to be a woman all you want but it doesn't make you female. 

Most trans say "i'm a trans woman" or "trans man" and when you ready about them they are told as trans <sex> in the media.. they aren't called women. Even more fucked up is a transgender dating and not telling the person they are dating about it until after, worse after sex.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 77 on Feb. 12, 2018 at 12:11 AM

All except for the first. Unless you have a vagina at birth you are MAN. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 78 on Feb. 19, 2018 at 8:30 PM
I agree my last was a c section. My other 3 were vaginal. My c section was harder and more painful. I would have given anything to go through labor again.

Quoting Curlymom234: I've read them before on here. I had a C section and totally disagree. I also really wish I could've had a normal delivery.

Quoting Anonymous 6: Someone made a post stating that. She also referred to a C-section as an easy way out.

Quoting Curlymom234: Now that's just dumb.

Quoting Anonymous 6: I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thinks an epidural makes someone not a real woman.
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Feb. 19, 2018 at 8:37 PM
Wow this post is old. I’m approaching my due date and have my fingers and toes crossed that I can have a normal delivery. My second c-section is scheduled. πŸ˜” I’ve never heard it was more painful.

Quoting Anonymous 78: I agree my last was a c section. My other 3 were vaginal. My c section was harder and more painful. I would have given anything to go through labor again.

Quoting Curlymom234: I've read them before on here. I had a C section and totally disagree. I also really wish I could've had a normal delivery.

Quoting Anonymous 6: Someone made a post stating that. She also referred to a C-section as an easy way out.

Quoting Anonymous 6: I'm still trying to figure out why anyone thinks an epidural makes someone not a real woman.
PacMan80
by Ruby Member on Feb. 19, 2018 at 8:42 PM

Fuck, I hate those people.

My youngest was an emergency c-section at 34 wks because he was breech.  I would have much preferred to deliver vag but my hospital doesn't even attempt them with breech.  My recovery was much harder. and it literally left a weird lump at the place they cut.  Only idiots think it's the easy way out.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 79 on Feb. 19, 2018 at 8:44 PM
Hey Oprah

Quoting Anonymous 3: Well you're saying you can just say you identify as something because you say so. I'm now a black, rich woman. πŸ™„

Quoting Quakercaoimhe:

That's not how that works, and literally no one said that. Get new material, you're boring and obtuse. 

Quoting Anonymous 3: So can I identify as a black woman even though my skin is white?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 80 on Feb. 19, 2018 at 8:46 PM
Oh but you don't really.

Quoting ThatDancerGirl: Agreed.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)