Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

This woman is a horrible mom

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 52 Replies
I know this woman because we used to be neighbor we'll call her Sandy her Dd and mine were friends at one point. Another neighbor we'll call her Donna is friends with her..

Ok Sandy her Dd is 15. Just turned 15. She has 4 kids the oldest is 20.The oldest 3 are boys. Back in February she threw her Dd a pot smoking birthday party. She has let her kids drink whiskey since age 12. The reason my Dd and her Dd stop being friends. Back in March she left and went out of state. She stayed gone until June. She came back then because her dh got in a car accident and died. She is leaving next week again. Leaving all her kids with her 20 yr old. Her Dd has A boyfriend who is 16. He is moving in with them. So now you will have her Dd and her boyfriend in the same house and no parent there. To top it off her Dd refuses to ride the school bus so Donna has to take her to school. Donna says she doesn't want too but otherwise the girl won't go to school. Everytimes mom leave Donna does for the kids. She even went to her Dd truancy meeting last yr because her mom refused to come back home.

Donna talks to me about it. I told her today to stop taking the girl to school.,she said she can't because she won't go to school. I told her that Sandy is taking advantage of her and it isn't her problem. And if the girl doesn't go the school she'll get in trouble with truancy.. I just get tired of Donna complaining about it all. She get tired to doing everything for Sandy kids because Sandy won't do it herself Sandy goes out of state because she has a boyfriend there. That is who she was with wheb her husband died. Her 3 oldest all dropped out of school at 16. It is legal here and the Dd more than likely will too. And at this rate she will probably be pregnant as well.

I am not a perfect mom but damn. Before anyone tell me to mind my own business I do. I only talk to Donna about it when she brings it up to me. I am not talking to Sandy or giving my opinion or input. I also can't stand Sandy because when i found out about the whiskey I found out through my Dd because she gave my Dd alcohol at age 14. Sandy and I had words when i found out about my dd. Donna told me some parents have turned her in to CPS because their kids go to her house and come home high. And some of the kids are not allowed there anymore.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:53 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:54 PM
3 moms liked this
Harper Valley PTA, anyone?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:56 PM
What is that?

Quoting Anonymous 2: Harper Valley PTA, anyone?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:56 PM
1 mom liked this
So, what has cps done?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 10:57 PM
I don't think they have done much of anything without proof they can't. There is no proof she is supplying the kids with alcohol and pot

Quoting Anonymous 3: So, what has cps done?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 11:00 PM
1 mom liked this
Gave your DD alcohol? Ummm your kid could have said no.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 18, 2017 at 11:03 PM
But what about her being gone? I guess because there is an adult there they probably can't do too much.

It sounds like the kids really need some good influences in their lives.

Maybe ask Sandy to bring it up to the school counselor? See if there is anything that can be done. Maybe a truancy would be a good thing, then they'd have leverage against the mom to get at least the girl in a better home.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't think they have done much of anything without proof they can't. There is no proof she is supplying the kids with alcohol and pot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM
1 mom liked this
My dd was 14. I don't know many 14 yr old who would say no in front of friends when all friends are drinking it. she was an adult and knew better I also found out when my Dd let it slip out in a family therapy session with her. She has a few issues and my Dd was also on meds at the time and it could have interacted. You don't supply someone else 14 yr old chid with alcohol not to mentions it is illegal here.

Quoting Anonymous 4: Gave your DD alcohol? Ummm your kid could have said no.
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Aug. 18, 2017 at 11:04 PM
4 moms liked this

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 11:07 PM
Before, dad was there. Now her adult son will be there . Anything could happen and she will be gone. Leaving a 20 yr old woth 3 take that back 4 teens because her Dd boyfriend will be there . Imo, bad idea.

Quoting Anonymous 3: But what about her being gone? I guess because there is an adult there they probably can't do too much.

It sounds like the kids really need some good influences in their lives.

Maybe ask Sandy to bring it up to the school counselor? See if there is anything that can be done. Maybe a truancy would be a good thing, then they'd have leverage against the mom to get at least the girl in a better home.

Quoting Anonymous 1: I don't think they have done much of anything without proof they can't. There is no proof she is supplying the kids with alcohol and pot

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 18, 2017 at 11:07 PM
I dont know it.

Quoting Lunarprancer:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)