Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Mini sanctimommy

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 127 Replies
I go to this really awesome bootcamp. Classes are half an hour and you are allowed to bring your kids provided they behave and don't cause trouble. This summer I paid my teen to watch his siblings so I could go kid free. Before summer let out, I'd bring my youngest and she got a rep for being the 'hype girl' because she dances the entire time and blows everyone kisses and is really a pleasure to have around. The coaches adore her and dance along with her.

She hasn't been to camp in a while and asked if she could come. I brought her along today. I usually do two classes back to back. So, I did a class, dd danced her 4 yr old tutu off, and at the intermission, I took her for a quick walk in the strip mall that this class is located inside of.

Walking back to class, we saw a couple of kids sitting on a bench outside of the bootcamp. Their mom does a class there too. I've seen them sitting there waiting for her before many times. They were young. I'd guess around 4 and 6. Dd looks at me and says "Oh, mommy! Looks like someone doesn't love their children! They're way too small to be sitting out here alone. Someone could easily kidnap them." I told dd that I agree but she has to mind her own business. But inside, I was laughing my ass off! What a little sanctimommy in the making! Hahaha!
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 19, 2017 at 1:38 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:59 AM
Nope
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 4:02 AM
She got that from somewhere probably you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 4:03 AM
1 mom liked this
She sounds annoying. Sorry.
tsatske2
by Latricia on Aug. 19, 2017 at 4:04 AM
1 mom liked this

Children say exactly what they think. I always tried to answer my kid's questions promptly, but sometimes even I had to tell them I'd answer in the car or when we got home. They find the most embarrassing things to say, real loud, at the most inappropriate places!

VegetaPrincess
by Platinum Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 4:15 AM
2 moms liked this

You must be a cunt often for her to pick it up that young. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 4:21 AM
1 mom liked this
Guess what NO ONE likes having her around she sounds annoying fuck. I would say oh someone can't control their brat.
anononononon
by Gold Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 5:03 AM
1 mom liked this

Quoting Anonymous 4: She sounds annoying. Sorry.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 5:05 AM

Agreed

Quoting Anonymous 4: She sounds annoying. Sorry.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 5:06 AM
1 mom liked this

The apple never falls far from the tree ...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 5:09 AM
1 mom liked this
Sure
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)