Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Circumcision

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 18 Replies
My DH is pissed because I don't want our son circumsied. He knew I didn't agree with before we even got married. He even knows that my nephew died because of it. His only reply for wanting it done is because that's the way is should be.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:47 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:50 AM
Bump
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:50 AM
Bullshit
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:52 AM
I hate that argument. It's not a good reason to do something like surgery. We didn't have DS circumcised because we looked at the data and decided it wasn't necessary.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 2:52 AM
Get him circumcised, seriously. My ex wasn't circed as a kid and had to have a procedure to loosen the foreskin. And my DF just tonight split open a blood vessel when pulling the foreskin back to pee and had to go the hospital cause he bled everywhere.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:06 AM
Quoting Anonymous 4: Get him circumcised, seriously. My ex wasn't circed as a kid and had to have a procedure to loosen the foreskin. And my DF just tonight split open a blood vessel when pulling the foreskin back to pee and had to go the hospital cause he bled everywhere.

I also know people that have problems because of being circumcision.
LaughCryLive
by Emerald Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:08 AM
Tell him he doesn't get to mutilate your baby.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:16 AM
Quoting LaughCryLive: Tell him he doesn't get to mutilate your baby.

He just leaves the room whenever it's brought up
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:23 AM
My dh isn't pissed but he wasn't super happy that I didn't want our son to be circumcised. He has made a few, "poor kid" comments when changing him and has told me that when he grows up and is mad at us for not circumcising him he's going to tell him it was my fault cuz I was the one who didn't want to. My dh's reasons were aesthetics, the fact that he'll be teased if other boys find out, and that women won't want to be with him because it's weird and gross.
I'm sad that this is dh's mindset.
ColleenF30
by Lube Girl on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:33 AM
1 mom liked this

Tell him it is shallow bitch repellant.

Quoting Anonymous 5: My dh isn't pissed but he wasn't super happy that I didn't want our son to be circumcised. He has made a few, "poor kid" comments when changing him and has told me that when he grows up and is mad at us for not circumcising him he's going to tell him it was my fault cuz I was the one who didn't want to. My dh's reasons were aesthetics, the fact that he'll be teased if other boys find out, and that women won't want to be with him because it's weird and gross. I'm sad that this is dh's mindset.

DILLIGAF?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 3:37 AM
I basically have and he said normal girls will be turned off and he'll only be able to get weirdo hippy chicks.

Quoting ColleenF30:

Tell him it is shallow bitch repellant.

Quoting Anonymous 5: My dh isn't pissed but he wasn't super happy that I didn't want our son to be circumcised. He has made a few, "poor kid" comments when changing him and has told me that when he grows up and is mad at us for not circumcising him he's going to tell him it was my fault cuz I was the one who didn't want to. My dh's reasons were aesthetics, the fact that he'll be teased if other boys find out, and that women won't want to be with him because it's weird and gross.
I'm sad that this is dh's mindset.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)