Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Could you marry someone that..

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 160 Replies
Was accused of sexually assulting a younger sibling?

Long story short and only giving limited details, my older brother by 5 years sexually assulted from 5ish to 10ish. That's my best guess. I could have been a little older, but my mind blocks out a good amount of what happened.

Some of the family members believe me, some believe him that it never happened and I made everything up to make him look bad. I completely cut him out of my life a few years ago. It caused tension in my family last year when DH and I got married and I made it known my brother was not invited, not welcomed, and if he showed up, the cops better get there asap or DH and his brothers would have killed my brother.

Of course, I was not invited to my brother's wedding, which was today. I called my brother out in front of his now wife. Of course, she says she blieves him. But my brother has been raising her son for a number of years because his wife's BD is in jail for murder and she was pregnant with my brother's child when she tried to physically fight me for what I said.

I just don't understand how anyone could marry anyone that was accused of doing something like that.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:30 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:32 PM
4 moms liked this
It sounds like he's marrying trash. I see why she sides with the scumbag.
pinkdragon36
by No on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:33 PM
No i would not but thats just me.
SDmomma-3
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:33 PM
1 mom liked this
I agree, it doesn't sound like she has the best taste in men.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It sounds like he's marrying trash. I see why she sides with the scumbag.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:35 PM
This.

Quoting Anonymous 2: It sounds like he's marrying trash. I see why she sides with the scumbag.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:37 PM
Did you expect her to just take your word for it?
quinnsmom715
by Ruby Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:38 PM
2 moms liked this

oh,well,shell find out when he molests her kid..

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:40 PM
3 moms liked this

Which trailer park did all this happen at?

Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:40 PM
This.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:42 PM
We were raised in a gated community. I know my brother's now wife was from a trashy area.

Quoting corticosteroid:

Which trailer park did all this happen at?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 19, 2017 at 6:44 PM
They had a daughter not long ago. Either he will do something to their daughter, or his SS will. At 5, this kid broke my 85 years old grandmother's arm by tripping her and thought it was funny. This kid was kicked out of daycares and private preschools in our home state a d the state they live in now.

Quoting quinnsmom715:

oh,well,shell find out when he molests her kid..

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)