Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My boyfriends EX is so creepy strange.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 68 Replies

I've been with my boyfriend for 6 years. We broke up and he ended up dating another woman for 7 months.

We realized we were both very much in love with each other, so he left his girlfriend to move back in with me.

One night while he was over , she knocked on the door and took off. Then she started to send me texts and messages on facebook. I simply ignored her.

What really pissed me off is that this woman decided to move in 10 minutes away from MY home. She lives about 5 minutes from my brother and sister-in-law. 

I think this is so creepy strange and there is no way this woman can be stable. I told my boyfriend I feel a bit violated. He knows this city is all I know. Been here since I was 15 years old. She's not even from America, and she never lived in my city until she found out I lived here.

My boyfriend says I'm overreacting and just laughs it out . 

Am i just overreacting or would this tick you off too?

Sounds like a game to her. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:05 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:07 PM

So your entire city is off limits to her?

redbottoms
by Platinum Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this
She can move where ever she wants. Its a free country. But you don't have to deal with her. Hell a lot of my "enemies" live very close to me. Does not bother me. I just ignore them and look right through them if I see them somewhere. Haters going to hate.

Block her on fb and all other social media and your phone. Keep doors and windows locked. Be aware of your surroundings and live your life. Its not the end of the world
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:08 PM
1 mom liked this

She can live wherever she wants to.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:09 PM

I'm always confused about how quickly total strangers find people on facebook?  I mean when your bf was dating her for those 7 months do you think you were a topic of conversation often?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:09 PM

OBVIOUSLY she can live wherever she wants.

Totally not my point.

My very point is...she is in my city simply to be close to us. Oh, did I mention we were in TX? Very big state.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:10 PM

She knew a lot about me

How? No clue. I do assume I had to have been the topic... plus, she even admitted to buying a membership to snoop into peoples records.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

I'm always confused about how quickly total strangers find people on facebook?  I mean when your bf was dating her for those 7 months do you think you were a topic of conversation often?  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:11 PM
He fucked her for awhile. Birds of a feather....
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:11 PM

he probably moved her closer to him

tiafez
by Gold Member on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:11 PM
1 mom liked this

I think you should write her a letter and tell her she needs to find a new city, that the one you live in is your's.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 20, 2017 at 6:13 PM

I thought that as well...
But he said he told her himself what she did was a bit odd. Her response, "how? I liked the apartments" 

Quoting Anonymous 4:

he probably moved her closer to him

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)