Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Reasons why

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 7 Replies
Ok I am writing a list of reasons why I love my so. I feel like I just came to a roadblock. I have 3 pages full but feel like there's more but just for the life of me don't know what else to write. Hes the most amazing guy I want to have 365 reasons and mail it to him. So tell me why you love your so. Could be small things or major things.... Silly or weird things. Etc. Kinda like our penguin story that I still absolutely adore to this day.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2017 at 6:56 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-7):
macadamiawrites
by Mac on Aug. 21, 2017 at 7:01 AM
He makes me laugh at the silliest things. Even in the middle of the grocery store (like yesterday) for no reason at all. Hubs randomly buys me flowers, buys a snack that I like, takes the kids so I can sleep in a bit later, or just buys my the goofiest presents here and there.Friends tell me that we act like we're still in that honeymoon stage deapite being married almost 9 years. I just love him for being him.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 7:01 AM
Oh gosh that sounds like something a young teenager would do.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 7:02 AM
You could write... he puts up with my craziness
PinkButterfly66
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 7:06 AM

Are you 13?

SlightlyPerfect
by Ruby Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 7:07 AM
1 mom liked this
I feel like you're going to send this letter with a different body part each day.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 7:13 AM

uh... I'm gonna say, this means more to you than it will to him. Men respond better to tokens of respect than to tokens of "love"

so.. throw in some "I respect" or "I admire" stuff.

Punky_1981
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 8:00 AM

Okay, so wait... you want us to tell you why we love our husbands, s/o's so you can put those on your list? I'm confused how that helps you tell your s/o why you love him.. we don't know him. We don't know you. But, 365 ways that you love him is a bit much.. 

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)