Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Age 40 - increased sex drive

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 34 Replies

I want it constantly, any time anywhere.  Until recently, I was like "eh" about sex.  What the heck?  My husband (45) is actually having a hard time keeping up.  I assume it is hormonal.  Anyone else?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:48 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:50 AM
1 mom liked this
Your body is like "there's still some eggs left! Hurry up, get to fuckin!"
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:51 AM
My late 30s have been like that, DH and I have flipped sex drives. It used to be he wanted it all the time, now I want it all the time.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:52 AM
No, but I was battling cancer at 40.
Go you!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:52 AM

Well, I am fixed, so hopefully no babies!  LOL

Quoting Anonymous 2: Your body is like "there's still some eggs left! Hurry up, get to fuckin!"

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:53 AM

My husband is exhausted.  He is actually eagerly awaiting the start of my period, as that's a no go for us.  He says he needs a break.

Quoting Danesmommy1: My late 30s have been like that, DH and I have flipped sex drives. It used to be he wanted it all the time, now I want it all the time.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:54 AM

I'm sorry.  I hope you are in remission.

Quoting Anonymous 3: No, but I was battling cancer at 40. Go you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:55 AM
1 mom liked this
I'm now 54 and cancer free as of 2014.
Thank you!! ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

Quoting Anonymous 1:

I'm sorry.  I hope you are in remission.

Quoting Anonymous 3: No, but I was battling cancer at 40.
Go you!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:56 AM
I'm 44 and my sex drive didn't kick in until year ago. Like you up until then I could take sex or leave it. But damn now there are times when I'm masturbating several times a week while dh is away. I just have to have it. I finally and for the first time in my life bought a toy because it's so bad. ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2017 at 11:03 AM

How is your husband?  Mine has actually had a hard time ejaculating a few times.  I'm not sure if that's because he's also getting older, or just not used to so much activity, or what.  I'm trying NOT to be concerned.

Quoting Anonymous 4: I'm 44 and my sex drive didn't kick in until year ago. Like you up until then I could take sex or leave it. But damn now there are times when I'm masterbating several times a week while dh is away. I just have to have it. I finally and for the first time in my life bought a toy because it's so bad. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 11:05 AM
I'm 34 and hoping I'm still horny as heck in my 40s.... and have found a guy who can keep up with me too.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)