Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Shut up!!!!!I don't want to hear it

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 10 Replies
My Mil is the epitome of a crazy ads bitch. Imagine the Barone Mil but 30 times worse. She's intrusive,bossy,emotionally abusive and just an over all bitch. Its been 6 years since I have seen or talked to her. 3 out of 4 kids have never met her. My last straw was when she called my almost 4 yo daughter a fucking retard because she slipped in dog shit and broke a dish. This was at Mum's house. I didn't say a word,just grabbed my daughter by the hand and left..
Well husband has kept the bitch in his life no matter what she screams or threaten. He has lunch with her every Monday. Every Monday its the same shit. He comes every Monday bitching about how she cusses at him and shit.
Today I lost it. I told him at this point you are a willing participant and not a victim. The only person who can put an end to shit is him and he won't get off his mom's tit. I told him to never to bring the bitch up again and if he did O was leaving.
This is my confession and you can call me an unsupportive bitch all you want but I'm done
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 21, 2017 at 5:58 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
KitschyAF
by Silver Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 5:59 PM

um

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 6:12 PM
I gave up on my MIL years ago.

Dh followed suit about 2 years later.
mama_danetta
by She's so heavy on Aug. 21, 2017 at 6:14 PM
Don't blame you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 21, 2017 at 6:17 PM
1 mom liked this
Bump
foxymomof4
by Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 6:23 PM
Omg!! I have a MIL who is controlling as hell. She can't drive, she's been in this country for almost 30 yrs and still does not speak English but she thinks she's all that cause my husband drives her ass around anywhere she wants to. She'll call me and if I don't answer she'll complain to my husband and I gotta hear him bitch about it. All she does is bitch and cause problems. I don't even go to her house anymore and when I am around her I just ignore her.
corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 6:24 PM

All this is trashy as fuck.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 21, 2017 at 6:35 PM
This sounds like she has some chemical imbalance.. she prob needs meds.
foxymomof4
by Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:33 PM
Hahaha!! I feel bad for her cause she kinda sorta pushed us (daughters in laws) away after all that we did for her. But she became a pain in the butt after my FIL passed away (they were divorced) is like her kids owed her something. But I'm glad I made you feel a little better lol

Quoting Anonymous 3: My mil lives States away and we don't communicate at all other than vacations. I feel somewhat fortunate now. Thank you

Quoting foxymomof4: Omg!! I have a MIL who is controlling as hell. She can't drive, she's been in this country for almost 30 yrs and still does not speak English but she thinks she's all that cause my husband drives her ass around anywhere she wants to. She'll call me and if I don't answer she'll complain to my husband and I gotta hear him bitch about it. All she does is bitch and cause problems. I don't even go to her house anymore and when I am around her I just ignore her.
pinkdragon36
by No on Aug. 21, 2017 at 10:41 PM
I dismissed my mil because nothing good can come from knowing her. My husband died and she wanted to know who was going to pay her phone bill.
Sheila79
by Platinum Member on Aug. 21, 2017 at 11:18 PM
I'd tell him the same.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)