Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Have you ever done a meet & greet with a celeb?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 80 Replies
Who was it?

ETA: I didn't ask how many celebs you met, or how many you talked to.

I asked specifically about meets and greets. I don't mind the humble brags, but seriously
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:11 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:14 AM
Yes. We did with Ron White. I'm pretty sure he fakes being drunk on the stage. He was totally sober after the show.
Kristen.Marie
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:15 AM
The smashing pumpkins
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:15 AM
That is hilarious 😆

Quoting Curlymom234: Yes. We did with Rob White. I'm pretty sure he fakes being drunk on the stage. He was totally sober after the show.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:15 AM
Woah! :)

Quoting Kristen.Marie: The smashing pumpkins
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:16 AM
Plenty of them.
Curlymom234
by Flamingo lady on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:18 AM
I almost peed my pants in the Q&A. He's pretty witty. I've never seen a comic just make up jokes like that on the spot. I've also spoken to Jeff Foxworthy on the phone, but that was for work. He was really nice.

Quoting Anonymous 1: That is hilarious 😆

Quoting Curlymom234: Yes. We did with Rob White. I'm pretty sure he fakes being drunk on the stage. He was totally sober after the show.
EmilyH87
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:18 AM
Voice actors and Power Ranger actors mostly. I stood in line to meet Paula Dean, but halfway through they said if you didn't pay for her new book you couldn't actually get anything signed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:19 AM
That's awesome. 😊 Is there someone to take pics there for you? I'll be alone and I want a pic with my celeb

Quoting Curlymom234: I almost peed my pants in the Q&A. He's pretty witty. I've never seen a comic just make up jokes like that on the spot. I've also spoken to Jeff Foxworthy on the phone, but that was for work. He was really nice.
Quoting Anonymous 1: That is hilarious �
Lunarprancer
by Betsy on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:20 AM
I would have bought the book!

Quoting EmilyH87: Voice actors and Power Ranger actors mostly. I stood in line to meet Paula Dean, but halfway through they said if you didn't pay for her new book you couldn't actually get anything signed.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:21 AM
My daughter stood in line to meet Miley Cyrus best friend on her show years ago. I think on the show her name was Lilly.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)