Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Home alone

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 22 Replies
I'm taking a vacation day today. Do you close the bathroom door when your kids or SO aren't home.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MistyMoo
by Emerald Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:14 AM
Nope. If I'm the only one home it stays open.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:14 AM
My bathroom door is always closed
KitschyAF
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:15 AM

Yes, only because if you come to the front door you can see directly in to the bathroom. I don't need to be surprised by a Jehovah's Witness or anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:16 AM

I don't always close it when they are home. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:16 AM

i live alone with my son. sometimes i close it, but it rarely matters bc the dog can push it right open. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:18 AM

Oh, that's an odd setup. Don't think I've ever seen a place that has a direct view of the bathroom from the front door. Who was the mastermind behind that building design lol. 

Quoting KitschyAF:

Yes, only because if you come to the front door you can see directly in to the bathroom. I don't need to be surprised by a Jehovah's Witness or anything.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:18 AM
I have a GSD, which is a million times worse than having a toddler. I have to shut the door because she thinks she must have actual physical contact at all times. Having a dog's head in your lap while pooping is just uncomfortable and strange. She has figured out door handles, so it must also be locked. And held shut. And then she will whine and paw the door until you're done.
Ginger0104
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:19 AM

Nope.

KitschyAF
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:23 AM

The bathroom is off the foyer. I hadn't realized it until I went to the bathroom once with the door open and the neighbor kid came to the door and cupped his hands to peer through the windows that line the front door. LOL I kicked the bathroom door shut so fast. Never again.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Oh, that's an odd setup. Don't think I've ever seen a place that has a direct view of the bathroom from the front door. Who was the mastermind behind that building design lol. 

Quoting KitschyAF:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:28 AM

So, how do you get in there? The window?

Quoting Anonymous 2: My bathroom door is always closed

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)