Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Vaccine zealot: People who think any parent who resists any vaccination is a dangerous idiot.

Posted by on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:54 AM
  • 72 Replies

So sick of your insults. It is NOT unreasonable for parents to question the safety of vaccines. In other clinical encounters a mother asking for data about medical necessity, safety and efficacy before consenting to an offered medical intervention would be seen as a good and scientific mother. So why are vaccines treated in such an exceptional way? Not all illnesses for which vaccines exist are as grave as polio or smallpox. Take chickenpox. NHS in Britain: it does not routinely offer the jab, claiming “there’s a worry that introducing chickenpox vaccination for all children could increase the risk of chickenpox and shingles in older people” All vaccines do carry SOME risk – even if it is only a very, very small one. Some vaccines, in fact, are not generally given to the public because of concerns about safety. (The anthrax vaccine would be a good example here.) It is not completely unreasonable for parents to ask about safety concerns with vaccines. Make no mistake: vaccines are a boon to big pharmaceutical companies, and the companies that make and push vaccines are the same kind that have been repeatedly fined for all sorts of bad behaviour where drug marketing is concerned. Moreover, studies consistently show that financial ties to the pharmaceutical industry influence the behaviour of doctors and policymakers. In the zealots’ eyes, in the battle to vaccinate the world,pro-choice advocates must be crushed so that children can be saved.

by on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:54 AM
Did you delete the other post?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
Idiots like you should be charged with medical neglect and child endangerment and have their rights terminated.
I would say sterilized but that's going to far.
wildoats
by Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:56 AM

No, is it gone?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:56 AM
1 mom liked this
O I found it. Lady, you're new and you're going to get ripped to shreds.
GKmoms18
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Are you a supporter of free markets?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:57 AM
4 moms liked this

THE SHEEPLE ON HERE WILL NOT BELIEVE  YOU

wildoats
by Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:57 AM

Quoting Anonymous 2: Idiots like you should be charged with medical neglect and child endangerment and have their rights terminated. I would say sterilized but that's going to far.

Your vitriol is palpable. What gives?

wildoats
by Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:59 AM

Quoting Anonymous 1: O I found it. Lady, you're new and you're going to get ripped to shreds.

Good. Jesus wasn't very popular either. Haha.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 11:59 AM

She's a worshipper of the 'almighty white coat' who obviously bows down, and obeys his every command, just like so many other parents on here 

Quoting wildoats:

Quoting Anonymous 2: Idiots like you should be charged with medical neglect and child endangerment and have their rights terminated. I would say sterilized but that's going to far.

Your vitriol is palpable. What gives?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 12:00 PM
It depends oon when you get here. If it was different timing and the anti-vaxxers were here you'd be good but , that doesn't seem to be the case. Good luck

Quoting wildoats:

Quoting Anonymous 1: O I found it. Lady, you're new and you're going to get ripped to shreds.

Good. Jesus wasn't very popular either. Haha.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)