Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the most idiotic argument you have gotten into with your partner?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 86 Replies

Yesterday DH and I got into a heated debate that got a bit loud and finally we laughed at ourselves.

There was a commerical about a psoriasis medication.  I said, that I would rather be with someone that has herpes, than someone who is dropping their dead skin off on you and everything around the house.  DH disagreed, saying herpes is far worse.  He ended up agreeing with me, since herpes can be controled much better.  But we were cracking ourselves up!  LOL

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:34 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:35 PM

Too many but my favorites are Who gets what side of the bed, Who takes the sheets the most at night, and the classic Repeating what my Husband once said to me but since I can't remember a date, time and what he said in verbatum it's not true.

jbirdsladie15
by -672- on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:36 PM
Roast beef
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:38 PM
1 mom liked this

Resting position of the shower head.

ladyvamp5489
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:38 PM

we dont argue much, its been years since we have had an argument. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:38 PM
2 moms liked this

Whenever we go to a hotel, DH swears I'm choosing the wrong side of the bed, and I'm like no, I'm always left!  I have to reanact it for him, visually for him to believe me.  LOL

Quoting LuvHugs429:

Too many but my favorites are Who gets what side of the bed, Who takes the sheets the most at night, and the classic Repeating what my Husband once said to me but since I can't remember a date, time and what he said in verbatum it's not true.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:39 PM

Hehe, we have had that one.  DH says I set up him to be blasted in the face with hot water. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:42 PM

My DH is tall so he angles it high. I always turn the water on for a few minutes to warm up before I get in, but if he's been in there last it will hit the back wall and a bunch runs down and gets all over the floor. Drives me bonkers.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Hehe, we have had that one.  DH says I set up him to be blasted in the face with hot water. 

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:46 PM
Our first real argument was about disposable vs reusable toilet scrubbers.
LuvHugs429
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:46 PM

I know exactly what you mean!!!

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 1:48 PM
I let my niece have our metal manual potato masher when she first got her own apartment. He was SO mad at me. He said he makes scrambled eggs with it....using it to beat the eggs in a mug (which it won't even fit in). He NEVER used it. Ever. I went that night and bought one at walmart for a dollar. He still doesn't use it and it's been a couple of years. We finally had a good laugh at how dumb he was being over it about a year later.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)