Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Pregnancy symptoms at 2 weeks?!?!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 23 Replies

Dh and I have been trying for years with no luck,

We  had sex 2 weeks ago and I feel nauseous and exhausted beyond normal,

my period is due next week. I dont know if its in my head or symptoms of my up coming period.

Is it even possible to have symptoms to early on?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:42 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
krisnkids
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:42 PM
1 mom liked this

Dear, when you are "2 weeks pregnant" is the date of conception. The symptoms of that would be intercourse.

carterscutie85
by Queen Bee on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:44 PM

I had symptoms about 2 weeks after conception. Since my period was due I blew them off. I just had a craving for sloppy joes and threw up once, about a week later I found out I was pregnant.

SpaceCloud
by ~Cloudy~ on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:44 PM
Maybe? Or maybe you have a cold. I'd take a test if your period doesn't come on time.
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:44 PM
My pregnancy symptoms were that my period was going to start any second. Cramping PMS and the feeling that AF had started. I never had nausea.
Mrs.ChuckBass
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:46 PM
Highly unlikely
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:47 PM
Eighteen days after conception I knew I was pregnant, with my second. It was just different from typical nausea, and I got a very distinctive taste in my mouth (same as in my first pregnancy).
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:47 PM

Quoting SpaceCloud: Maybe? Or maybe you have a cold. I'd take a test if your period doesn't come on time.

I figured I'll ake a test if I miss my period

just wasn't sure if you can actually have symptoms so early on, with DS I was sick to my stomach at around 2 months.

Libby22
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:48 PM
I didn't
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:49 PM

It's unlikely, but I guess anything is possible. If you are still a week away from your period, it sounds like you  missed ovulation. It's most likely you are just ill or experiencing something else, not pregnancy.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 3:49 PM
Yeah I had very early symptoms. The symptoms I had were the exact same symptoms I get before my period starts, so I didn't think much of it. I was exhausted, crampy, headache, and nauseous about a week before my period was due to start.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)