Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Nope you will never see your grandkids again.

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 113 Replies
2 moms liked this
Yeah I know I posted before about my $400 electric bill and got bashed to holy hell but I'm pissed of and idgaf right now.

So my egg donor calls me telling me about her cruise and how much fun she had. I kept my cool then she says we'll see you at our labor day party. I'm like "no you won't. You rubbed your cruise in my face when you saw my family was really struggling. You don't get to play grandma when it suits you. You had a chance to help me and actually be a mom and grandma instead of treating me like some accessory but you didn't. That's OK because I did exactly what you said. I figured it out and you can piss off. Stay away from me and my family." I hung up the phone and blocked her number.

And yes we figured it out. I had a yardsale a couple weekends ago and made $300+. I put $200 towards the electric bill. I'm sure I'll get bashed to hell for this but I took $100 of the yard sale money and bought those one hundred $1 eclipse glasses at Walmart. I sold them this past weekend before the eclipse on the Facebook market place for $5 each. I made over $680 because some people were so desperate they were paying $10+!!!! I think I've found a calling.

The electric is paid, we are building our savings up again and life is finally turning around. My mother can just stay out of it.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:56 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Isaacsmom913
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:58 PM
6 moms liked this
So you are irresponsible and taking it out on your Mom...hope you know karma is a bitch and aren't mad when your kids treat you like shit as adults.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:58 PM
15 moms liked this

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:58 PM
8 moms liked this
First your parents have every right to do what they want with their money. You are supposedly a grown adult and they don't have to bail you out of your stupid mistakes. Second, way to let your children not know their grandparents. That's punishing them not your parents.
luckythreemom
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:59 PM
2 moms liked this
Well at least you took care of your own shit. Props for that.
mojogirl
by Ouiser Boudreaux on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:59 PM
4 moms liked this

yeah, you still sound like an entitled twatwaffle.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:59 PM
1 mom liked this

Look at you figuring it all out like a big girl!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 5:59 PM
2 moms liked this

Grow up.

corticosteroid
by Sapphire Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:00 PM
6 moms liked this

I didn't buy your bullshit story before, and I'm not buying it now.

sheramom4
by Emerald Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:00 PM
2 moms liked this

And all because your mom wouldn't give you money.......how petty. She doesn't owe you anything. She can be grandma without handing you cash when you want it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:02 PM
4 moms liked this

Your mother made you stand on your own 2 feet.   Instead of your mother solving your problems, you figured it all out, just like a real adult (tons of sarcasm right there).     Maybe if you used your God given talents of finding money making opportunities you wouldn't need to ever ask anyone for help.

Also, I work hard for my money and if my family is blowign through money or aren't being responsible, it isn't my responsibility to bail them out.  IF you do it once, then they always expect for someone to solve their problems.   If I want to go on a cruise or buy a new car, then I will.  I don't care if my brother is struggling to pay the rent because he is bad with money. 

YOu should thank you mother for doing you the best favor ever - making you be an friggin adult.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)