Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My gynocologist is against the LORD!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 188 Replies
1 mom liked this
So today I went in for an emergency apt to my gynocologist . I had impure thoughts about my neighbor in his flannel night shirt and the LORD told me that he was cursing me with a fishy oder down below. Any way my gynocologist sees me and asks if I have been intimate with anyone in the last 90 days and he knows the LORD says no sex before marriage ! He then asked me the most offensive question of all! "DO YOU WANT BIRTH CONTROL?" I TOLD HIM BIRTH CONTROL IS AGAIMST the LORD ! Doesn't he know that birth control leads to the use of Santa spinach which leads to promiscuity ... THATS ALL AGAINST the LORD! So I get on my knees and start to pray after the question had been asked and the swabbing had been done ... And the LORD told me I had to save the gynocologist so I asked him if I could pray with him and if he'd like to get married and have lots of babies and pass out phamlets forever ? He told me to get out of his office and to never return .. I did but I left him some literature on the LORD . .. On the way home the LORD spoke to me and said "JUDITH , YOU SHALL PROTEST AT THE GYNOCOLOGIST OFFICE " .. so towmarrow before everyone gets in the office I'm gonna sneak in and leave a bunch of crosses and church candy and pamplets so that they can see what they are doing is against the LORD ! Im also gonna make signs and have the homeless people I help me protest for ten dollars each ! They are always wanting money for the help I'm asking if them but that's ok they said they'd help keep the witches off my 'the internet ' for a hundred dollars a week .. the LORD sent them to me to help me so I know it ok !
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:35 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:36 PM
Hahahaha
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:38 PM

You are in serious need of medication.

OhSara87
by Gold Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:38 PM
7 moms liked this
I got 3 sentences in and couldn't stop laughing 😂 😂😂😂😂😂. WTF is this shit??
lwalker270
by Ruby Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:39 PM

Oh, brother.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:39 PM
Lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:40 PM
Medication is AGAINST the LORD

Quoting Anonymous 3:

You are in serious need of medication.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:40 PM
Gynecologist. I'm sure your autocorrect works
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:40 PM
1 mom liked this
If this is a joke, not a very good one. There are people with very severe and chronic mental issues. If you are serious, please go as soon as possible to your local emergency room for an crisis evaluation.

Quoting Anonymous 1: So today I went in for an emergency apt to my gynocologist . I had impure thoughts about my neighbor in his flannel night shirt and the LORD told me that he was cursing me with a fishy oder down below. Any way my gynocologist sees me and asks if I have been intimate with anyone in the last 90 days and he knows the LORD says no sex before marriage ! He then asked me the most offensive question of all! "DO YOU WANT BIRTH CONTROL?" I TOLD HIM BIRTH CONTROL IS AGAIMST the LORD ! Doesn't he know that birth control leads to the use of Santa spinach which leads to promiscuity ... THATS ALL AGAINST the LORD! So I get on my knees and start to pray after the question had been asked and the swabbing had been done ... And the LORD told me I had to save the gynocologist so I asked him if I could pray with him and if he'd like to get married and have lots of babies and pass out phamlets forever ? He told me to get out of his office and to never return .. I did but I left him some literature on the LORD . .. On the way home the LORD spoke to me and said "JUDITH , YOU SHALL PROTEST AT THE GYNOCOLOGIST OFFICE " .. so towmarrow before everyone gets in the office I'm gonna sneak in and leave a bunch of crosses and church candy and pamplets so that they can see what they are doing is against the LORD ! Im also gonna make signs and have the homeless people I help me protest for ten dollars each ! They are always wanting money for the help I'm asking if them but that's ok they said they'd help keep the witches off my 'the internet ' for a hundred dollars a week .. the LORD sent them to me to help me so I know it ok !
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:41 PM
Autocorrect is AGAINST the LORD!

Quoting Anonymous 5: Gynecologist. I'm sure your autocorrect works
DixonBabies
by Platinum Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 6:41 PM
Thanks I needed the laugh 😂😂
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)