Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Back to school germs!!!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 20 Replies
Every year once school starts up my kids get sick. I am hoping my 2nd grader has built up a tolerance to this shit but he brought something home to my 2 year old. He has diarrhea running nose cough and fever. I swear these kids never get sick except for at the beginning of the school year and after Christmas break. Fingers crossed it doesn't spread through the whole house.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:06 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
by Baby Mama on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:07 PM
:( 🤞🏻
Drummerslady
by Silver Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:16 PM
School hasnt started and we all have the stomach flu
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:18 PM
Yep same thing is going around my center and at my kids schools. Both kids have gotten sick, I haven't yet but it's coming probably lol
HayKay0810
by Bronze Member on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:22 PM
mine all got strep on the 1st full week of school
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:22 PM

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that at all.   School starts Sept 5th here and my daughter is going into 3rd grade.  She's been sick and missed 10-12 days of school every year because when she gets a cold she ends up with an ear infection.  A bit before school ended we started her on claritin and it has lessened the ear infections so I'm hoping for a better school year and that she misses a lot less days this year.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:22 PM
Kids have been in school 4 weeks they're going strong but they brought home some nasty germs that DH and I caught.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 8:24 PM
Yeah, so does my kid. I swear we all spend most of the school year sick. She brings it home and it gets passed around. Definitely more sick days than not. Ugh. I hate it when they're in school.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:07 PM
I know I'll get it and it will suck. I'm 27 weeks pregnant and already have a enough to deal with I don't need to get sick.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Yep same thing is going around my center and at my kids schools. Both kids have gotten sick, I haven't yet but it's coming probably lol
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:08 PM
We went all summer without anything and school has been in since the 16th and now this. I'm so mad !!

Quoting Anonymous 5: Yeah, so does my kid. I swear we all spend most of the school year sick. She brings it home and it gets passed around. Definitely more sick days than not. Ugh. I hate it when they're in school.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:09 PM
Maybe give her some extra vitamin c or something before she starts maybe u can get lucky and catch anything

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Yeah I'm not looking forward to that at all.   School starts Sept 5th here and my daughter is going into 3rd grade.  She's been sick and missed 10-12 days of school every year because when she gets a cold she ends up with an ear infection.  A bit before school ended we started her on claritin and it has lessened the ear infections so I'm hoping for a better school year and that she misses a lot less days this year.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)