Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

put a side the political differences

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 14 Replies

the media doesn't care ..all they care about is ratings ..

no one in government actually cares.. all they are in it for is the money...

what happens if we all decided that we need to jsut screw the system so to speak and put aside all differences and work together to acclomplish what we want.. i do not know how that would work..but i do think first we need to vote out all the carreer politicians..all they do is lie anyways... put someone up there that is new to the scene..ones that have the qualifications to do the job.. and give them a chance.. 

how about we stop looking to the president to set the example and become what we want instead... just a thought anyway

how about we all accept responsibility and stop blaming the other side ,or the president for what we do..

is that to hard a concept.. maybe a girl can dream though. the future is a scary thing right now.. 

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:50 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:53 PM
4 moms liked this
If this presidency has taught me anything, it's that career politicians are more necessary than I thought.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:57 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't think it is in human nature to all get along.  It hasn't happened in thousands of years, it sure isn't about to happen now.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 9:58 PM
1 mom liked this
We all will never be able to agree on what we want or need. We're too different.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:00 PM
If this presidency has taught me anything, it's that spelling is incredibly important.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:09 PM

i have learned also that mistakes happen..but those who can't find anything to argue,or agree about will stoop to being a grammer nazi.. (not personal..just a thing i have seen others use..and i do now think they need a better term for it ...)

Quoting Anonymous 5: If this presidency has taught me anything, it's that spelling is incredibly important.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:11 PM

my thoughts are not because of the president..but also because of the ones that have served 10+ years and yet acclomplished little to nothing,,, those are the ones i speak of.. maybe the president to .. seems he has let alot of his voters down.. sigh..in a perfect world i guess

Quoting Anonymous 2: If this presidency has taught me anything, it's that career politicians are more necessary than I thought.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:18 PM
1 mom liked this
Well, my personal opinion is that the leader of the free world should have better spelling and grammar skills than my 6th grader is required to, but that's just me.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

i have learned also that mistakes happen..but those who can't find anything to argue,or agree about will stoop to being a grammer nazi.. (not personal..just a thing i have seen others use..and i do now think they need a better term for it ...)

Quoting Anonymous 5: If this presidency has taught me anything, it's that spelling is incredibly important.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:23 PM

this is true.. not excusing him in anyway..i think he lacks the ability to be coy also..he is jst so blunt about things.. (sorry i thought you were speaking of my speeling.i went and corrected it) ....

Quoting Anonymous 5: Well, my personal opinion is that the leader of the free world should have better spelling and grammar skills than my 6th grader is required to, but that's just me.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 22, 2017 at 10:28 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't blame anyone for anything I do.  I'm a good person.  

I support myself and my children, I've never used welfare, I pay my taxes, (A LOT OF THEM) and I give charitably.

But there are a lot of people out there who don't do that and to me, that makes them NOT good people.  

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:20 AM
Nope. I was literally speaking about him. My kids have a better grasp of the English language than he does. It's pathetic regardless of his politics, and I'd feel the same if it was someone that I didn't hate with the fire of a thousand suns.

Like, someone proofread this shit or something.

But he has words... the best words...

Quoting Anonymous 1:

this is true.. not excusing him in anyway..i think he lacks the ability to be coy also..he is jst so blunt about things.. (sorry i thought you were speaking of my speeling.i went and corrected it) ....

Quoting Anonymous 5: Well, my personal opinion is that the leader of the free world should have better spelling and grammar skills than my 6th grader is required to, but that's just me.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)