Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Sharing my life with you :)

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 29 Replies
Hello everyone. I can't sleep rigth now, so I decided to make this post about my life. We are average American family, the only difference is, we belong to a very small religious community. It's great. We are all very happy. We all are very close friends. Most days we all eat outside together, we laugh, kids run around and are very friendly to each other.

I wasn't born within the religion, I converted after I met my DH. It was love from the first side. I adjusted to my new life, the only thing that bothers me is that our DH are allowed to be "free" when women have their periods or don't want to have sex for more than a week or Sometimes our "Papa" sets random dates (he can read stars)when they go out of town, usually 3-5 at the same time, and find "play women". These women have to be outside of our community and married men are not allowed to have any relationship with the women they "play" with.

I hate these days, but I know that I'm doing it for a reason and that my DH loves me and our family and it makes our marriage stronger. Plus, I get to spend quality time with my kids and my mother. I usually take the kids and spend these days at my mom's house. She doesn't get our life style, but she sees that we have stronger marriage than most families around, so it works for us.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:43 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:52 AM
Who fucking cares?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:53 AM
What brought you to CM in the first place???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:55 AM
I give this a 6.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:55 AM
I don't give a flying fuck about your lame life. Call me if you get abducted by aliens or something.
BREN_da
by Brenda on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:57 AM
Just don't share the STD's, your husband shares with you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:58 AM
I discovered CM 6yeara ago, when I was pregnant with my 3th child. I was searching for "mommies" groups to ask questions about breastfeeding while on birth control. Now I come here, mostly, when my DH is not around. Usually, I can't fall asleep when he's not home.

Quoting Anonymous 3: What brought you to CM in the first place???
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:58 AM
LMAO. Not going to happen. They don't need us, we need them.

Quoting Anonymous 5: I don't give a flying fuck about your lame life. Call me if you get abducted by aliens or something.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 3:00 AM
He's very careful about that. I always make sure he has protection with him. It will get very complicated if any of these women get pregnant.

Quoting BREN_da: Just don't share the STD's, your husband shares with you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 3:01 AM
Probably no one, I'm just sharing.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Who fucking cares?!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 3:02 AM
Lame

Quoting Anonymous 1: Probably no one, I'm just sharing.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Who fucking cares?!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)