Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Help Me! I'm Trapped!

Posted by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 3:13 AM
  • 6 Replies

I'm getting ready to move in 2 weeks. I'm packing up my bedroom. I'm sitting in my desk chair surrounded by boxes and bags of stuff that I am trying to organize and pack. Now I'm hungry and I want to get something to eat but I'm trapped and I can't get out. Also, my damn window AC unit quit working for no apparent reason so I can only pack and clean at night because it's too damn hot. Also my puppy and my older dog are trapped with me. I have to dig us out so that I can walk the puppy and fix myself a sandwich. 

by on Aug. 23, 2017 at 3:13 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-6):
KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 23, 2017 at 3:17 AM
Weird.

Good luck in your new place!
Neko_Nightstar
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 3:25 AM

Lol what's weird? I also have stuff piled on my bed. I don't know where in the heck I'm going to sleep tonight. I've got a box full of books in front of me that probably weighs 300lbs. Or at least it felt like it when I'm trying to move it. 

Quoting KendallsMommee: Weird. Good luck in your new place!

KendallsMommee
by Spoiled SAHM on Aug. 23, 2017 at 3:28 AM
I always made sure I left a path when doing things like that. Hope there's not a fire!

Quoting Neko_Nightstar:

Lol what's weird? I also have stuff piled on my bed. I don't know where in the heck I'm going to sleep tonight. I've got a box full of books in front of me that probably weighs 300lbs. Or at least it felt like it when I'm trying to move it. 

Quoting KendallsMommee: Weird.

Good luck in your new place!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 6:08 AM
Crawl over stuff, but mostly make sure your dogs get out and can get food and water.
Neko_Nightstar
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 7:37 AM

I moved everything so they could get their food and water and we could get out. I have a huge box of books in the middle of my floor. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: Crawl over stuff, but mostly make sure your dogs get out and can get food and water.

Neko_Nightstar
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 7:38 AM
1 mom liked this

Lol it wasn't that major. In a fire, we could have gotten out without much trouble. I just had to move a couple of boxes and a bag. The biggest problem is a giant microwave box full of books. 

Quoting KendallsMommee: I always made sure I left a path when doing things like that. Hope there's not a fire!
Quoting Neko_Nightstar:

Quoting KendallsMommee: Weird. Good luck in your new place!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)