Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

She lied and CPS was called. Then she claims to be "scared" abt what's going on. Pfft ETA

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 71 Replies
My sister's SD (8yo) had CPS called on my sister and my dad. They are staying with our dad to help him since he us disabled. Her SD has had a very rough life before going to live with BD and SM.

Monday was her first day of school. She (SD admitted it to my dad and my dh) told her teacher that my dad and my sister beat my 16mo nephew. Allegations were that he was covered in welps and bruises. I was there when everything happened. My sister went to pick SD up from school and was met with an officer and a CPS investigator who told her abt the allegations. When they got home and my sister told my dad he was scared and asked SD if something was wrong and if someone hurt her. She looked at him and said "I told my teacher you and SM beat baby." (This was said in front of the investigator) My dad started crying and told the investigator that SD is a liar. My dad is VERY protective of his grandkids. My dh spanked our son once in front of my dad and he flipped out. He would NEVER hit a BABY! I called my dh and had him come get me and OUR baby. When he showed up SD ran up to him and said "uncle C, I'm so scared. I didn't know this would happen". He asked her what happened and she told him that my sister won't let he get away with lying so she was mad.

The investigator closed the case within 24 hrs bc there wasn't a single welp out bruise in my nephew. This is the 2nd time SD has lied to someone and my sister has been investigated. The 1st time was the DAY she got home from giving birth. She told her friends parents that my sister was doing drugs in front of her. Of course my sister was tested and passed.

I have told my sister that she needs to leave her df bc this girl is ALWAYS going to cause her problems like this. But, she won't. Ugh

No point to this post other than to vent. I've had this girl stay the weekend at my house and took her to do "family" time with my dh and our 4 kids. She is my 5yo ds' bff but now I'm not comfortable with her being around my family. What if she lies about us next?!

ETA: I meant to include this in my post.
She has been in counseling for 2 years and sees the counselor 2x a week.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:28 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Bump
jkleinman
by Ruby Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:46 AM
Why is she doing this? Has anyone got her therapy? There is something going on some where, and she needs help working through whatever it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:48 AM
Sounds like she needs some counseling. I'm sure CPS will visit you soon.
ResidentRedhead
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:49 AM
1 mom liked this
If she won't leave the idiot it's her own fault.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:53 AM
I wouldnt allow her near your family. The girl needs help. Your sister needs to be very careful.
JenniferP96
by Silver Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:53 AM

How old is she?  Sounds like she needs counseling ASAP.  Your sister and her DF should have started her when she first moved with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:53 AM
She sees someone 2x a week and has for the last 2 yrs that she's been with bf and sm. Bm is in prison for 18-33 yrs for allowing child sexual abuse but it was bc she allowed her 14yo dd to have sex with a 40+ yo man. From my understanding is BD didn't know abt her until she was a toddler but even then he had no clue where they were until BM was arrested and he seen it on the news. It took him abt 2 yrs to get full custody and her out of foster care.

However, this girl will lie just to lie. I've always tried to stand up for her bc I thought my sister was just being mean. Now I get it. My dad will no longer allow her to be in the house with him unless SM or BD are right there with her. He was TERRIFIED he was going to go to jail for beating the baby when he would never hit a BABY.

Quoting jkleinman: Why is she doing this? Has anyone got her therapy? There is something going on some where, and she needs help working through whatever it is.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:55 AM
I'm gonna have to edit my post. I thought I put that in it. She's been in counseling since day 1 of being with BD and SM. 2x a week for an hour.

Quoting JenniferP96:

How old is she?  Sounds like she needs counseling ASAP.  Your sister and her DF should have started her when she first moved with them.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 9:56 AM
A welp?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 10:00 AM
I talked to the investigator abt that. She said that bc this allegation was a blatant lie that they would be more skeptical on future allegations from her. But I was there with my youngest whom she saw so I'm not too worried abt it.

Quoting Anonymous 2: Sounds like she needs some counseling. I'm sure CPS will visit you soon.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)