Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

It's evident that God hates me....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 105 Replies
So how do I go about being an Atheist, seriously
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2017 at 12:11 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:20 PM
Bump since no one cares obviously
Jambo4
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:22 PM
1 mom liked this

What do you want?  Reassurance that God is there for you?  He is whether or not you are being receptive. :)

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:25 PM
All I wanted were friends. He's never given me that and today i'm feeling really down. I feel as if maybe I was wrong and he really doesn't exist

Quoting Anonymous 2: Lol what's wrong?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Bump since no one cares obviously
tsatske2
by Latricia on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:26 PM
2 moms liked this

God loves and adores you, He wants to hold you in the palm of His hand and see you through this crisis. Satan wants bad things to happen in your life in hopes it will move you away from God. Prayers sent for you. God bless you. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:27 PM
God loves everyone. But He also doesn't just dole out everything people ask for.
3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:28 PM

Try being agnostic.. then you are seeking your own truth. 

tsatske2
by Latricia on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

You can make friends. Get involved in your church, go to social events and Bible studies. Do volunteer work, it's a great way to meet people. Go to meetup dot com and find some clubs that interest you. If you keep going back, you will make friends. Trade phone numbers with some people in your Sunday school class, call them and invite a couple over to dinner, or a woman out to lunch. You can make friends, you just have to put yourself out there. Good luck. God bless you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: All I wanted were friends. He's never given me that and today i'm feeling really down. I feel as if maybe I was wrong and he really doesn't exist

Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:29 PM
1 mom liked this

first of all it doesn't work that way. God doesn't make things happen you do. Second if god is present all he can do is watch over you. nothing else. You make all your choices . i don't have all the answers but i do know that i have no friends and im ok with just having my dd and dh .

3gr8tKids
by Platinum Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:30 PM
1 mom liked this

I don't believe in "God" in the traditional sense, however, I do believe that the lessons keep coming until you learned what there is to learn from them. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: All I wanted were friends. He's never given me that and today i'm feeling really down. I feel as if maybe I was wrong and he really doesn't exist

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 1:31 PM
I feel that way all the time op. Sorry
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)