Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My sons are in college and....

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 118 Replies
1 mom liked this
Virgins.

We are proud of their decision, it was not influenced by us, but their own.

My 20 year old told us that he does not want to bring children in this world right now, because there is a lack of love. My husband told him that it is a beautiful thing to save himself. He has not ever had a girlfriend, and he is gorgeous.

My 18 year old said that he will wait until after he graduates college, get a job and buy a home, then find a wife and have 2 children. I said that is smart, and he is also handsome.

They bring us joy..

They get it from their daddy..lol

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:03 PM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:05 PM

DD was a virgin until she was 27 and got married. I always thought that was pretty crazy but it was important to her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:06 PM
10 moms liked this
My guess is they are gay and not out, the are secretly sleeping with anyone in a skirt, or they are super religious that no one wants to deal with them.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:06 PM
2 moms liked this
This post is so strange. So many things that are weird.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:07 PM
I was pleasantly surprised. Our 20 year old shared this the other day, I had no clue. He told hubby..

Quoting Anonymous 2:

DD was a virgin until she was 27 and got married. I always thought that was pretty crazy but it was important to her. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:08 PM

My sister and her husband were both virgins when they got married. He was 36 and she was 41. They waited for religious reasons tho. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:08 PM
1 mom liked this
No. They are straight. If not my love stands.

Quoting Anonymous 3: My guess is they are gay and not out, the are secretly sleeping with anyone in a skirt, or they are super religious that no one wants to deal with them.
angkorsaway
by Gold Member on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:10 PM

That is really nice!

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:11 PM
We love the Lord, but never preached abstinence. They are educated and know what's out there.

Quoting Anonymous 5:

My sister and her husband were both virgins when they got married. He was 36 and she was 41. They waited for religious reasons tho. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:13 PM
1 mom liked this
I really doubt that.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 23, 2017 at 2:13 PM

Our family is very religious and abstaining till marriage is expected. I was the only one who didn't follow that rule as I was 2 months pregnant when I got married lol. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: We love the Lord, but never preached abstinence. They are educated and know what's out there.
Quoting Anonymous 5:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)