Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

What is the worst injury you suffered?

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 36 Replies
Yes I deleted the other post spelling mistake.
I got hit by a car and broke my leg in half. My bone was sticking out. That happened 15 years ago.
Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:07 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:09 AM

I have sprained my foot a few times. Very painful.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:09 AM
1 mom liked this
So many it would take an hour to list them
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:10 AM
I've been lucky to never have broken any bones or anything like that.

I think the worst thing that has ever happened was when my friend was showing me this knife that attach to this sword and was swinging it around I kept backing up from him and he tells me what you don't trust me? I say no of course I trust you. Next thing I know this knife Part brakes off the sword flies across the room and one in a million chance lens sticking out of my leg.

He pulls it out and now I'm bleeding all over the place we clean it up and put bandages on it.

Of course since we were only like 15 16 we didn't tell anybody because we didn't want to get in trouble. I'm surprised I didn't get some crazy infection or something and end up in the hospital.

20 years later we're still friends
Anonymous
by Anonymous 5 on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:11 AM
When I was 2 i stuck my left hand in the chain of an exercise bike while my 4 year old sister was riding it. Tore my hand open clear to the bone and the tip of my ring finger was hanging.

35 years later I still have an amazing scar but it's only noticeable if you look closely. Thankfully I have full use of my hand and no nerve damage. The surgeon was amazing.
Danesmommy1
by Grammar Enthusiast on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:12 AM
I've been pretty fortunate that way, only had one broken bone and a few stiches.

I broke my tailbone 12+ years ago and it still hurts if I sit on a hard surface for too long.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 6 on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:12 AM

Ouch! I was in a car accident and fractured both feet (three bones) and herniated two discs. Two years and three surgeries later and I'm still in constant fucking pain. While recovering from the third surgery on my right foot I managed to fracture my left pinky toe several weeks ago. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:12 AM
Childbirth
heart_n_soul
by Trinity on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:13 AM
Skull fracture with a brain bleed after a car accident. I had multiple other injuries, but that was the most dangerous.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 8 on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:13 AM
I was about 8 while I walked my bike and dog, the dog took off pulling me along my kick stand, putting a gash in my thigh that took almost 50 stitches to close it.
HaloSue
by Gold Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 12:15 AM
From head,Brain to toe/ankle. I would love and need a new body.
To many injuries to even list here.
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)