Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Does anyone here NOT have "condishuns"

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 160 Replies

Seems like so many people here post about health issues, chronic pain, disability, etc.

I'm over 60 and I don't have any of this shit going on. Of course I don't have a husband or kids so maybe that's the root of y'all's issues. I have all my original parts except for eye lenses due to cataract surgery.

Why do so many of you have your gall bladder removed? Most of you are at least 20 years younger than me and have so many problems.

WTH?

Posted by Anonymous on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:01 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
VegetaPrincess
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:03 AM
Why does it bother you?
Moon.Maiden
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:08 AM
5 moms liked this
Your "condishun" is you have to much time on your hands, making you to damn nosy. Use that time to focus on you.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:09 AM

It doesn't. Just a question.

Quoting VegetaPrincess: Why does it bother you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:10 AM

Oh please, that's lame.

I don't have too much time on my hands. Just killing time while I drink my last beer, finish my cig and then go to bed.

Quoting Moon.Maiden: Your "condishun" is you have to much time on your hands, making you to damn nosy. Use that time to focus on you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:10 AM
I guess you should consider yourself blessed then instead of being judgemental.
VegetaPrincess
by Platinum Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:10 AM
I just wonder what kind on answer you expect. I guess I'm unlucky.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

It doesn't. Just a question.

Quoting VegetaPrincess: Why does it bother you?

Moon.Maiden
by Silver Member on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:13 AM
1 mom liked this
Sure you are.

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Oh please, that's lame.

I don't have too much time on my hands. Just killing time while I drink my last beer, finish my cig and then go to bed.

Quoting Moon.Maiden: Your "condishun" is you have to much time on your hands, making you to damn nosy. Use that time to focus on you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:15 AM

Huh? I am what?

Quoting Moon.Maiden: Sure you are.
Quoting Anonymous 1:

Oh please, that's lame.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:16 AM

Not at all being judgemental. Just curious why such young women seem to be so fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I guess you should consider yourself blessed then instead of being judgemental.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Aug. 24, 2017 at 3:18 AM
Lol and that's not judgemental?? People have different conditions for different reasons and often age doesn't have much to do with it!

Quoting Anonymous 1:

Not at all being judgemental. Just curious why such young women seem to be so fucked up.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I guess you should consider yourself blessed then instead of being judgemental.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)