Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

My good friend, Michelle Duggar

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 149 Replies
2 moms liked this
We met up recently at a Church event. It was an HONOR to speak with my dear friend again. A fellow sister of God.

We talked 1 on 1 about raising God fearing babies. I told her she is my inspiration outside of God and my Husband.

Just sharing. God Bless

For all of those saying the Duggar parents hid their "secret" about Josh, shame on you! Did it ever occur to you that the girls did not want that information about themselves out in the public? Michelle and Jim Bob DID handle it correctly, they do not owe anything to the public
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:15 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:19 AM
2 moms liked this
I love the Duggers and think Michelle is a fantastic example of God's love. I wish I could have a cup of coffee with her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:21 AM
You would learn so much! She's a great lady.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I love the Duggers and think Michelle is a fantastic example of God's love. I wish I could have a cup of coffee with her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:21 AM
9 moms liked this
So we will just sweep under the rug that she raised a child molester and talk about how she raised God fearing children lol great. That is not a good example of Christianity!!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:24 AM
6 moms liked this
How nice! Did her hypocritical ass offer advice on how to pray the gay away while her son is fingering his little sisters and cheating on his wife?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:24 AM
不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不不

Quoting Anonymous 1: You would learn so much! She's a great lady.

Quoting Anonymous 2: I love the Duggers and think Michelle is a fantastic example of God's love. I wish I could have a cup of coffee with her.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:25 AM
I could only imagine. I live a few hours from them and know one day,God willing, I'll run into them. I used to visit children's with my DD and just knew one day we'd possibly run into them with Josie but so far it hasn't happened.

Quoting Anonymous 1: You would learn so much! She's a great lady.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:26 AM
1 mom liked this
Nothing was swept under the rug. It was a family matter that was handled appropriately.

Quoting Anonymous 3: So we will just sweep under the rug that she raised a child molester and talk about how she raised God fearing children lol great. That is not a good example of Christianity!!!!!
EarlGrayHot
by Platinum Member on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:26 AM
7 moms liked this

All the Duggars are whacko religious freaks.  They should be locked up along with anyone who worships them.  They are a shameful travesty of Chrisitianity.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:26 AM
You need help!

Quoting Anonymous 4: How nice! Did her hypocritical ass offer advice on how to pray the gay away while her son is fingering his little sisters and cheating on his wife?
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 6, 2017 at 8:26 AM
2 moms liked this
Hey now, she sent josh to that wonderful camp to help so she could focus the blame on the real cultprits...the girls! They shouldn't have been so tempting! Must have been a front hug that did it

Quoting Anonymous 3: So we will just sweep under the rug that she raised a child molester and talk about how she raised God fearing children lol great. That is not a good example of Christianity!!!!!
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)