Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

All the weed posts have me curious....poll

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Poll

Question: Do you smoke weed regularly?

Options:

Yes

On occasion

No

Only group members can vote in this poll.

Total Votes: 427

View Results

I partake quite frequently myself;)

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2017 at 1:45 PM
Replies (211-220):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 34 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 10:51 PM
Ick.

Quoting Anonymous 82: I smoke daily. I hit a joint a few times after work. Then smoke one with the hubs after the kids are in bed.
Rubberbiscuit
by Gold Member on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:38 PM
I don't, but I have no issues with other people doing it. I just don't like to be high.
StarLight23
by Platinum Member on Sep. 14, 2017 at 12:47 AM

Exactly!

Quoting Anonymous 58: Never have, never will.

SaskMummy
by Mandy on Sep. 14, 2017 at 12:57 AM
Ya I do a few times a week and usually after the kids are in bed.
justinnaimee
by Ruby Member on Sep. 14, 2017 at 12:58 AM
I do not. But I would imbibe occasionally if it were legal.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 83 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 8:52 AM
What is a Sommelier?

Quoting Anonymous 37:

depends on the wine, and how big the glass is, and how the persons body metabolizes the alcohol...so no, it may not have less effect at all

by the way, I'm a Sommelier

Quoting Anonymous 34: A glass of wine has less effect that weed.

Quoting Anonymous 7: Oh come on now. She said she smokes daily, but that could mean a little bit, at night, after her kids are asleep

It really is no different than having a glass of wine after dinner. It doesn't make her a bad mom, and it doesn't mean she's high all day

Quoting Anonymous 15:

Children deserve so much more than a parent who is high all the time.

Quoting Horticulturemom: Asleep. And no, I'm not worried my 4 year old smells it on me. Thank you so much for your concern.

Quoting Anonymous 12: Where are your kids when you're smoking everyday? You think the kids don't smell it on you?

Quoting Horticulturemom: Every day

vegaswife2011
by LMAO on Sep. 14, 2017 at 8:56 AM
Daily.
momto2boys973
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 14, 2017 at 9:02 AM

No, I've never smoked it.

Horticulturemom
by on Sep. 14, 2017 at 10:06 AM
I have zero fucks to give regarding your firm line in the sand, or your stern disapproval of my personal life choices. Thanks for sounding off, anon.

Quoting Anonymous 15: I don't approve of any parent doing any drugs for any reason when they are the responsible caretaker for a child. It matters to me not one iota what others think. I am perfectly content to draw a firm line in the sand.

Quoting Horticulturemom: Get off your high horse. A couple hits while she's sleeping is hardly being high all the time. You're ridiculous.

Quoting Anonymous 15:

Quoting Horticulturemom: Asleep. And no, I'm not worried my 4 year old smells it on me. Thank you so much for your concern.

Quoting Anonymous 12: Where are your kids when you're smoking everyday? You think the kids don't smell it on you?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 70 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 10:13 AM

I don't need to be an official spokesperson for the group to tell some anonymous poster with a hoity toity stick shoved so far up her asshole that her breath smells like after dinner mints mixed with feces served by her old crusty butler she refers to as "The Help" that
N O B O D Y
and I mean
NOBODY
gives a flying fuck or fart in the wind what you think about Marijuana and parenting, ya fuckin' dweeb.

Quoting Anonymous 15: And you became the spokesperson for the group.....how?
Quoting Anonymous 70:

Luckily, nobody gives a real flying fuck about Anonymous 15's opinion over the internet. :D

Quoting Anonymous 15: I don't approve of any parent doing any drugs for any reason when they are the responsible caretaker for a child. It matters to me not one iota what others think. I am perfectly content to draw a firm line in the sand.
Quoting Horticulturemom: Get off your high horse. A couple hits while she's sleeping is hardly being high all the time. You're ridiculous.
Quoting Anonymous 15:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)