Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Did i use my foodstamps wisely?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

Mobile Photo

Mobile Photo

And then the 3rd store,

Pasta-4 for $5.

3.5lbs boneless pork chops-$7.28.

Green peppers 1.7lbs-$1.77.

Apples 2.2lbs-$4

3lbs french toast sticks-$6.

10lbs ground meat (85%)- $21.

3lbs onions-$2.99.

10lbs carrots-$2.99.

Broccoli/ cauliflower mix 1lbs-$2.99.

Whole green beans 1lbs-$2.99.

I spent all altogether, $204.93.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2017 at 9:30 PM
Replies (191-198):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 3:44 PM

Mobile Photo

Look directly in this quote lmao omg yes. You called someone an asshole.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lmao omg no.

Where have i called people names?

Quoting Anonymous 56: So you have a lot of processed food at home already? And yet you bought more?

Why are you calling people names? You asked for our opinions. If you only wanted people to pat your head, you should have told us so.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Compared to what i already had at home, it is very little proccesed foods.

Heres an idea, stop being a judgmental asshole before you know the persons situation

Quoting Anonymous 49: You used our tax dollars to buy a lot if crap that are not a necessity.

So no you didn't use the food stamps wisely.

Here is an idea feed your own damn kids. I and many others like me are tired of paying for you and your kids to eat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2017 at 3:46 PM
Oh no i called someone what they were being. Do you need a safe room? Are you okay?

Quoting Anonymous 56:

Mobile Photo

Quoting Anonymous 56: So you have a lot of processed food at home already? And yet you bought more?

Why are you calling people names? You asked for our opinions. If you only wanted people to pat your head, you should have told us so.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Compared to what i already had at home, it is very little proccesed foods.

Heres an idea, stop being a judgmental asshole before you know the persons situation

Quoting Anonymous 49: You used our tax dollars to buy a lot if crap that are not a necessity.

Here is an idea feed your own damn kids. I and many others like me are tired of paying for you and your kids to eat.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 3:47 PM
So you called someone a name. Like a child instead of the 70 year old adult you claim to be. At least own it. Don't deny it when you are called out.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh no i called someone what they were being. Do you need a safe room? Are you okay?

Quoting Anonymous 56:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2017 at 3:48 PM
I never denied it. I asked where. Yes i am an adult so yes i am allowed to call someome an asshole when they are being one. That doesnt make me acting like a child.

Quoting Anonymous 56: So you called someone a name. Like a child instead of the 70 year old adult you claim to be. At least own it. Don't deny it when you are called out.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh no i called someone what they were being. Do you need a safe room? Are you okay?

Quoting Anonymous 56:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 56 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 3:53 PM
And I showed you where. I believe you forgot and I called you out. And yes, resorting to name-calling because you don't like someone's opinion is childish. You asked for opinions in this post then acted out when you heard what you didn't like.

Do you teach your grandchildren that it is okay to call people names when they don't like when it is being said? Or have they been raised better?

Quoting Anonymous 1: I never denied it. I asked where. Yes i am an adult so yes i am allowed to call someome an asshole when they are being one. That doesnt make me acting like a child.

Quoting Anonymous 56: So you called someone a name. Like a child instead of the 70 year old adult you claim to be. At least own it. Don't deny it when you are called out.

Quoting Anonymous 56:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 14, 2017 at 3:57 PM
Do you not understand english? Because you need to reread her reply. She was being a judgmental asshole. I didnt feel any type of way to her " opinion"

Quoting Anonymous 56: And I showed you where. I believe you forgot and I called you out. And yes, resorting to name-calling because you don't like someone's opinion is childish. You asked for opinions in this post then acted out when you heard what you didn't like.

Do you teach your grandchildren that it is okay to call people names when they don't like when it is being said? Or have they been raised better?
Quoting Anonymous 1: I never denied it. I asked where. Yes i am an adult so yes i am allowed to call someome an asshole when they are being one. That doesnt make me acting like a child.
Quoting Anonymous 56:

Mobile Photo

Anonymous
by Anonymous 10 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 6:20 PM

I doubt you are disabled or elderly.   You most likely did not fall on hard times either.   What poor life choices have you made that got you on welfare?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Oh no you have to pay a few dollars in taxs just so children can eat, disabled people and veterans.
Quoting Anonymous 27: Well the whackos are the ones footing her bill, so...
Quoting Johnsmom5892: Honestly, who fucking cares what these whackos think anyway lol? Someone will have a problem with it.

jamiegraham
by Silver Member on Sep. 14, 2017 at 6:24 PM

You did a great job on spending them!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)