Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

New boss is making my life miserable. ...

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
I swear she's trying to get me to quit. I have limited availability, bc dh and I cannot afford much childcare, so I work from 9-2, mon-fri. 20-25 hours a week. I have been with the company 16 months. I'm fully trained and good at what I do. But this new boss keeps pressing me to open my availability. I explained why I can't, and she just doesn't seem to get it. She tries scheduling me odd shifts, hours and days she knows I'm not available. Apparently I'm not the only one she is doing this to, either. No real point here, just venting because I love my job (or i did,anyways).....
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 12, 2017 at 10:42 PM
Replies (231-231):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 48 on Sep. 14, 2017 at 12:08 PM

It's part of my work contract I can't exceed 29 hours a week, I was up front about having 4 kid's and limited availabilty, I've been there over a year and I've never been late or called out but my new boss keeps scheduling me for 40 hours and it's getting stressful and making life hard. I feel you. She actually got in trouble by the regional manager for over scheduling me but she keeps doing it....I'm part time this week but next week she scheduled me for 48.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)