Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to vent without being bashed

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 237 Replies
1 mom liked this
And yes for ffs i DID pick him. I was VERY VERY VERY stupid.

I had my dd at 18, my ex was 17. He was still in high school so i gave him benefit of doubt. After a year he graduated, got a job, started college. Everything was ok till he met some trash "women" and yes i know for a fact she is trash. Everybody knows shes one of the towns whores. Not only were their pictures but videos. Nasty shit. He dated her for two 2 yrs.
They broke up and he finally got a LITTLE sense in him. He started paying support, got involved with dds school but that is it. He sees her maybe once a month.
Im busting my ass doing college and work trying to juggle everything. I have NO life. Work and school then come home and take care of dd.
I have no time during the week to myself to go out.
I just want one day to myself.
I can't hire a babysitter, i just dont have the money. Ive tried asking family but they cancel last minute or they are busy.
I just think this isnt fair. Im tired of my ex doing the bare minimum.
He works PART time. Lays around, plays video games and goes out whoring. Hes 22 and he just needs to grow the fuck up already.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:52 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
nmkj
by Emerald Member on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:55 AM
He won't so quit focusing on it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:57 AM
Im not focused on it. Im allowed to bitch about it.

Quoting nmkj: He won't so quit focusing on it.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:57 AM
I'm sorry. Ds is 11 and I'm finally getting some freedom, about to leave the house without having to drag him along. My ex is 31 and still behaves as a 16 year old.
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:57 AM
1 mom liked this
You sound selfish. Once you have a kod it should be about the get not you going out
Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
So basically you just wanted all of us to agree with you and pitty you.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Im not focused on it. Im allowed to bitch about it.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:58 AM
1 mom liked this
Lmao. So you are with your kids 24/7? You NEVER want some time to yourself? Alright perfect susan

Quoting Anonymous 3: You sound selfish. Once you have a kod it should be about the get not you going out
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:59 AM
Reading is hard isnt it? My title explains the poat VERY VERY CLEAR

Quoting Anonymous 3: So basically you just wanted all of us to agree with you and pitty you.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:59 AM
I don't throw a fit when I don't get to like you're doing there's a difference

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lmao. So you are with your kids 24/7? You NEVER want some time to yourself? Alright perfect susan

Quoting Anonymous 3: You sound selfish. Once you have a kod it should be about the get not you going out
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2017 at 2:00 AM
Im venting. Something you dont do because youre perfect susan.

Quoting Anonymous 3: I don't throw a fit when I don't get to like you're doing there's a difference

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lmao. So you are with your kids 24/7? You NEVER want some time to yourself? Alright perfect susan

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 2:01 AM
Correct grammar is hard isn't it?
Do you really think you saying you don't want to be bashed means we are going to listen?

Quoting Anonymous 1: Reading is hard isnt it? My title explains the poat VERY VERY CLEAR

Quoting Anonymous 3: So basically you just wanted all of us to agree with you and pitty you.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)