Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I need to vent without being bashed

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
And yes for ffs i DID pick him. I was VERY VERY VERY stupid.

I had my dd at 18, my ex was 17. He was still in high school so i gave him benefit of doubt. After a year he graduated, got a job, started college. Everything was ok till he met some trash "women" and yes i know for a fact she is trash. Everybody knows shes one of the towns whores. Not only were their pictures but videos. Nasty shit. He dated her for two 2 yrs.
They broke up and he finally got a LITTLE sense in him. He started paying support, got involved with dds school but that is it. He sees her maybe once a month.
Im busting my ass doing college and work trying to juggle everything. I have NO life. Work and school then come home and take care of dd.
I have no time during the week to myself to go out.
I just want one day to myself.
I can't hire a babysitter, i just dont have the money. Ive tried asking family but they cancel last minute or they are busy.
I just think this isnt fair. Im tired of my ex doing the bare minimum.
He works PART time. Lays around, plays video games and goes out whoring. Hes 22 and he just needs to grow the fuck up already.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2017 at 1:52 AM
Replies (231-236):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 4:40 PM

Quoting ShaMac: People that own a home can't get overwhelmed? Man, I misse that memo. I didn't see her say she hadn't made mistakes. It seemed like she was owning them until a bunch of uptight matrons jumped in to tell her she was trash for opening her knees too young and how they were all better and had never made mistakes. If your life is that great you shouldn't need to try to tear someone else down.
Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting ShaMac: 🙄🙄🙄 Would you like a cookie? It's fantastic that you have never been a stupid kid and you never screwed up. It's just too bad you seem to be a bit of a jerk. Do you always kick people when they are down?
Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol sure. Ill have the momey once i get my degree.
Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ok that is you. Doesnt matter if you have a kid at 18 or 40. A womem 40yrs can have these problems
Quoting Anonymous 42:

Meh-I am a single Mom and I never ever ever once had a babysitter to go out for a night...my son was 12 years old before I did that...I survived it. But then I didn't pop out a kid at 18 either-which I suppose makes it easier....Oh and he also never went for any visits with any Father-I used a sperm donor and knew what I was getting into.

And yet all the Mothers I know who had kids a lot later in life do not have the complaints you do...because not only did you NOT get to have the life many of them led-college, dating, travel, you don't have the money to do any of that-because you chose to have a child while still one  yourself!

Yes and the student loans and daycare expenses to go with it!  Good Luck with that-when my son was born my house was paid off and I had no student debt...

She isn't down-why she owns her own house and everything....she thinks her choices were great-except for that need time away from the child and can't afford a babysitter thing she has going on...

She owns her home free and clear and yet says she can't afford a babysitter while working full time?

Yeah sure...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 7:55 PM
I didnt know a mortgage is your only bill. Guess my other bills ive been paying are imaginary

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting ShaMac: People that own a home can't get overwhelmed? Man, I misse that memo.

I didn't see her say she hadn't made mistakes. It seemed like she was owning them until a bunch of uptight matrons jumped in to tell her she was trash for opening her knees too young and how they were all better and had never made mistakes. If your life is that great you shouldn't need to try to tear someone else down.

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting ShaMac: 🙄🙄🙄 Would you like a cookie? It's fantastic that you have never been a stupid kid and you never screwed up. It's just too bad you seem to be a bit of a jerk. Do you always kick people when they are down?

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 1: Ok that is you. Doesnt matter if you have a kid at 18 or 40. A womem 40yrs can have these problems

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Meh-I am a single Mom and I never ever ever once had a babysitter to go out for a night...my son was 12 years old before I did that...I survived it. But then I didn't pop out a kid at 18 either-which I suppose makes it easier....Oh and he also never went for any visits with any Father-I used a sperm donor and knew what I was getting into.

And yet all the Mothers I know who had kids a lot later in life do not have the complaints you do...because not only did you NOT get to have the life many of them led-college, dating, travel, you don't have the money to do any of that-because you chose to have a child while still one  yourself!

Yes and the student loans and daycare expenses to go with it!  Good Luck with that-when my son was born my house was paid off and I had no student debt...

She isn't down-why she owns her own house and everything....she thinks her choices were great-except for that need time away from the child and can't afford a babysitter thing she has going on...

She owns her home free and clear and yet says she can't afford a babysitter while working full time?

Yeah sure...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Sep. 16, 2017 at 8:32 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: I didnt know a mortgage is your only bill. Guess my other bills ive been paying are imaginary
Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting ShaMac: People that own a home can't get overwhelmed? Man, I misse that memo. I didn't see her say she hadn't made mistakes. It seemed like she was owning them until a bunch of uptight matrons jumped in to tell her she was trash for opening her knees too young and how they were all better and had never made mistakes. If your life is that great you shouldn't need to try to tear someone else down.
Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Yeah sure...

Um huh..for most people rent or mortgage is their largest bill (although mine was always for my sitter-cause my house was p aid for when I had my son.

Does your kid know how much you want to be away from her?

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 16, 2017 at 9:15 PM
Lol no. Everybody likes a break every now and then.

Whats it being the largest bill have to do with anything?

I pay electric, gas, water, sewer. Not to mention any repairs needed.

All dd needs.

Food, household needs etc.

My car, car insurance, house insurance etc.

Not to mention the other bills i have as well.

You must not have your own home or car or you'd understand this a bit

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 1: I didnt know a mortgage is your only bill. Guess my other bills ive been paying are imaginary

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting ShaMac: People that own a home can't get overwhelmed? Man, I misse that memo.

I didn't see her say she hadn't made mistakes. It seemed like she was owning them until a bunch of uptight matrons jumped in to tell her she was trash for opening her knees too young and how they were all better and had never made mistakes. If your life is that great you shouldn't need to try to tear someone else down.

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Yeah sure...

Um huh..for most people rent or mortgage is their largest bill (although mine was always for my sitter-cause my house was p aid for when I had my son.

ShaMac
by Emerald Member on Sep. 17, 2017 at 9:36 PM
She also said she is a student. Those costs are no joke. There will still be the cost of taxes and upkeep. If she has a car she likely has those costs. The kid is probably in daycare while she works and goes to school which would not be cheap. She probably enjoys eating and water and electricity and gas. If she lives in the north she has higher costs to stay warm in the winter and in the south she is trying to stay cool in the summer.

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Yeah sure...

Anonymous
by Anonymous 42 on Sep. 20, 2017 at 5:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous 1: Lol no. Everybody likes a break every now and then. Whats it being the largest bill have to do with anything? I pay electric, gas, water, sewer. Not to mention any repairs needed. All dd needs. Food, household needs etc. My car, car insurance, house insurance etc. Not to mention the other bills i have as well. You must not have your own home or car or you'd understand this a bit
Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Quoting Anonymous 42:

Yeah sure...

I don;t have a mortgage and I haven't financed a car since 1992....I have taxes, and insurance to pay.  Along with the usual household bills-but I always could afford a sitter....

And while I need a break it isn't from my CHILD!  I have never said-man I need to get away from this kid...WE get breaks by going on vacation...but I don't feel the need to ge t  a break from my child!

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)