Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

LMFAO! my 7 yr old "schooled" the cashier!! My funny for the day!

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Dd and I went to the grocery store and got a roast for pulled pork for dinner. We had BBQ sauce, cheese, and onions, but no buns bc we don't use bread very much bc I have celiacs and dh and the kids don't really care to eat it in front of me lol (they're so sweet). Anyway the following ensued:

Cashier: looks like BBQ for dinner!

Me: yah, I can't wait, it's one of my favorites!

Cashier: looks like you mightve forgotten buns, wanna grab em real quick?

Dd pipes up: oh no we don't eat bread, my mom can't have gluten, it makes her sick.

Cashier: oh that's such a silly fad, people have been eating gluten forever and it's just now becoming a problem?I don't believe it.

Dd: Oh its a real problem, her intestines swell shut and she can't poop for like a week, she even had surgery and her dr did a "bopsy".

It was HILARIOUS bc she was so serious and descriptive and she even said "bopsy" like she knew all about it! The cashiers face was priceless.
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2017 at 9:43 AM
Replies (341-344):
bleumonster
by Sapphire Member on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:34 PM
I agree.

Quoting SergeantSausage: Adults need to mind their business but I don't see what she said as being wrong. Would it have been less sassy had the OP told her that instead of the child? And really, the cashier was being an idiot.

Quoting spunky946:

That's not funny at all.  Kids should speak to adults like that.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 83 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:37 PM
Where was she sassy . Where did she talk back ? Explains to an adult correct information isn't talking back . Just because someone is a minor doesn't mean they have to agree with something that isn't true .
Now the cashier was being rude ...she was told why there were no buns and she mocked the adult's illness . That is rude .
Anonymous
by Anonymous 84 on Sep. 26, 2017 at 10:46 PM
To stand up for people? How is that pathetic?

Quoting Anonymous 5: Yep this is what the next generation is being taught.

Pathetic
Kate_gill
by Member on Oct. 30, 2017 at 9:40 AM

What's funny there?

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)