Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

I dumped all of his stuff on her porch

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post

I found out my husband was cheating on me with a mutual friend. I had thought something was up but I finally got proof I could use in court. 

We have a prenup. He's fucked. 

I dropped all his shit off at her place. Her and her roommates had no idea what was happening. Her boyfriend sure wasnt happy. 

She tried to deny it but i showed her the pictures of them. Kissing, feeling her up, her grabbing him. 

Her boyfriend started yelling. I unloaded the last boxes and left. 

My husband came home. Wanted to know what was going on. I told him all of his stuff was with his girlfrend and he needed to leave. He tried to say he wasnt going to leave a house. i told him that the prenup was clear and that if he didnt leave the house I would get the police involved. He gave it up when he decided to stick his dick in someone else. 

I guess the boyfriend destroyed all his stuff and he has no place to go. He begged to come back home. I told him no, never. He will lose everything including his job over this 

Yes it is legal for me to make him leave like this. The prenup is clear and legally binding. He knows this or he wouldnt have left. 

Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2017 at 10:37 AM
Replies (81-81):
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 12:15 PM

You're very welcome

Quoting JalynSpoon:

Thank you very much.

Quoting Anonymous 2:

Click on this link

https://imgur.com/gallery/o5ECfhL

Quoting JalynSpoon:

I can't see it.. /:

Quoting AmaliaD: I love this. Can I steal it.
Quoting Anonymous 2:

Image result for that didn't happen gif'

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)