Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

How does this work?

Posted by Anonymous   + Show Post
Are hate crime charges more harsh than general charges?.. A story about a boy being pushed of a picnic table with a rope around his neck cause Injury... He was injured and the family is pressing charges.... Obviously there are gojng to be change yes that's horrible... But commenters are saying no they need to be charged with a hate crime because the boy was biracial"...
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:27 AM
Replies (21-28):
susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2017 at 12:08 PM

Quoting Anonymous 7: Perfect example of white privilege right here. You don't see the race issue because you don't have to. It doesn't affect you and you benefit from it.
Quoting Anonymous 6: It's funny many want their race out of it but they are always the ones to bring in the race issue.

It is not white privilege to say that if someone kills someone else, it's murder, plain and simple. It doesn't matter what color they are. The other person is still dead and the killer is still guilty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 12:09 PM
She cannot seem to help herself. She's racist every single time the subject of anything race related comes up.

Quoting Anonymous 1: Don't be racist Susannah.. Not point of the story hun..

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting ThatDancerGirl: Yes. If it was done because he was biracial, then it should be a hate crime.

So a white kid putting a rope around another white kid's neck, threatening his life, is not as important? Great.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 12:10 PM
No shit. But if the murder is committed because of something like race, then it's an enhanced crime. This isn't a difficult concept.

Quoting susannah2000:

Quoting Anonymous 7: Perfect example of white privilege right here. You don't see the race issue because you don't have to. It doesn't affect you and you benefit from it.

Quoting Anonymous 6: It's funny many want their race out of it but they are always the ones to bring in the race issue.

It is not white privilege to say that if someone kills someone else, it's murder, plain and simple. It doesn't matter what color they are. The other person is still dead and the killer is still guilty.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2017 at 12:11 PM
There is no white privilege in this country.. Especially with the rise of these new gangets tearing down statues, rioting and looting cities..ect

Anonymous
by Anonymous 7 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 12:13 PM
1 mom liked this
FFS. I don't know why I come into these posts. The level of ignorance makes me want to put my head through a wall.

Quoting Anonymous 1: There is no white privilege in this country.. Especially with the rise of these new gangets tearing down statues, rioting and looting cities..ect

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 12:14 PM

I answered your question, with a follow-up statement. That does not make me an idiot. It does, however, bring out your true colors. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: You are an idiot for saying idiot punkin'... This wasn't a question of is it a hate crime. It was a question of does a gate crime come with a heavier sentence.. Rather than down right attempted murder.. Ect.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Yes, a hate crime carries a much harsher sentence. 

And that boy was lynched. If you don't see how that was racially motivated, you are an idiot. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2017 at 12:34 PM
No, it shows your character to automatically call someone an idiot without hearing their point of view. As if you were a child.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

I answered your question, with a follow-up statement. That does not make me an idiot. It does, however, bring out your true colors. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: You are an idiot for saying idiot punkin'... This wasn't a question of is it a hate crime. It was a question of does a gate crime come with a heavier sentence.. Rather than down right attempted murder.. Ect.

Quoting Anonymous 3:

And that boy was lynched. If you don't see how that was racially motivated, you are an idiot. 

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 12:51 PM

Says the race-baiting OP. 

Quoting Anonymous 1: No, it shows your character to automatically call someone an idiot without hearing their point of view. As if you were a child.
Quoting Anonymous 3:

Quoting Anonymous 3:

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)