Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)

Yes DH ! WE WILL GET A CAKE FOR FURBABY!

Anonymous
Posted by Anonymous
  • 66 Replies
Six years ago , I had a miscarriage at 18 weeks my dad and dh got me a king German Shepherd puppy ... I named my puppy Stevie (after Stevie Nicks). She is my baby and every year We get her a doggy cake and sing Happy birthday to her . This year I am pregnant 22 weeks and today is Stevie's birthday ! Well dh doesn't want to sing Happy birthday to her or even acknowledge her presence ! It makes me sad , I told him that I'm getting a cake and singing to her ! When I texted him to tell him how I felt he said he was thinking it's time to find Stevie a new home if this is how it's going to be ! I lost my shit so much that I went up to the hospital where he works and yelled some more HE IS NOT GETTING RID OF MY DOG AND HE WILL AT VERY LEAST LISTEN TO ME SING HAPPY BIRTHDAY ! This is her forever home and I will certainly not part !
Posted by Anonymous on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:37 AM
Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Replies (1-10):
MrsDavidB25
by Stacey on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:39 AM

So last year he sang but this year he wants the dog gone?  Hmm.

nmkj
by Emerald Member on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:41 AM
Oh I'm definitely getting a cake for my puppy's fist birthday!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 2 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:41 AM
2 moms liked this

You sound nutty and he sounds like a dick.

Sans-Equanimity
by Closet Optimist on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:43 AM
People here will probably say all kinds of nasty things to you, but ignore it. It's clearly important to you, and it's unfair for him to act that way. Congratulations on your pregnancy!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:44 AM
Yes ! He said he's worried about the dog and the baby . I can assure you my FURBABY has never been agressive ! So what's there to worry about . Literally she let someone break in our house a year ago and she obviously played with the person because all of her toys were out . We let her have her ball out at all times and we have a small tote on top of the fridge with the rest .. she is the biggest lover ever ..

Quoting MrsDavidB25:

So last year he sang but this year he wants the dog gone?  Hmm.

susannah2000
by Ruby Member on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

So what's he going to do if you have a second kid, say the first one's gotta go? He sounds like a jerk. If you want to sing to and get a cake for your dog, who is it hurting? No chocolate though.

PISCIS29
by Platinum Member on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM
Congrats on your pregnancy and give Stevie a big ok happy birthday hug for me
Anonymous
by Anonymous 4 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM
1 mom liked this

Maybe he's tired of pretending a dog is on the same level as the child you're about to have.  Of course after your psychotic fit at his job, you might be a single mom with a dog.

Anonymous
by Anonymous 3 on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:45 AM
All aboard the crazy train!!!!
Anonymous
by Anonymous 1 - Original Poster on Sep. 13, 2017 at 11:46 AM
Why because I love my dog ? How ? Your a rude bitch!

Quoting Anonymous 2:

You sound nutty and he sounds like a dick.

Add your quick reply below:
You must be a member to reply to this post.
Join the Meeting Place for Moms!
Talk to other moms, share advice, and have fun!

(minimum 6 characters)